UNICEF Moldova is looking for an Adolescent Development, NO-A, Temporary Appointment (for Moldovan nationals only)
UNICEF Moldova is looking for an Adolescent Development Officer, NO-A, (TA) who will provide professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for the „Strengthened Gender Action in Cahul and Ungheni districts” Programme
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in one of the following fields: anthropology, psychology, sociology, education or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum of one year of professional experience in social development planning and management in adolescent development related areas is required.
- Relevant experience in child protection and related areas, program/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Experience of work in local regions and/or in managing programmes financed by the European Union, as well as promoting Gender Equality Programmes, is a very strong advantage.
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required. Knowledge of Russian or one or more additional languages relevant for Moldova, including Bulgarian, Gagauzian, Romani, Ukrainian or sign language would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 24 April 2020.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.