The Company Safeguard Global is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
- Managing end to end payroll processes for our global clients (well-known companies from different industries and locations) and ensuring accurate and timely data flow between clients and local payroll partners;
- Distribute employee salary paychecks on time and accurately
- Acting as the main contact for our clients and ensuring excellent communication and issues resolution;
- Submitting accurate payroll data to the clients or partners;
- Utilize computer software for data entry and accounts management
- File relevant reports and documents as needed
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward of the company.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You speak English and French;
- You have an economic/financial/international relations education background and would enjoy working in this field.
- You are excited to develop yourself in an international environment;
- You have little experience in payroll or in other related fields, that is a plus, but not a requirement. Our talented team will be more than happy to share with you their knowledge.
- You are trusted and never compromise your ethics.
What we can offer to you?
• Great opportunity to work in a global company
• Work from home during this hard times
• Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
• Flexible internal policies
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey. Please send your CV in English to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.