The person to be hired will work as a personal assistant to the President of the Caritas Moldova Charitable Foundation.
- Ensuring efficient management of activities and documents within the Foundation;
- Maintaining communication with partners, beneficiaries, authorities;
- Correspondence management;
- Maintaining a high-performance information circuit within the organization;
- Contributes to the successful implementation of the Foundation's projects;
- Keeping records and minutes, monitoring the implementation of the President's decisions and orders;
- Higher education (preferably in communication, international relations or other related fields);
- Strong organizational skills (Time management, Creating and keeping deadlines, Managing appointments, Making schedules, Problem-solving, Multitasking, Teamwork, Productivity, Communication, Creative thinking, Working with data, Responsibility for office materials and equipment, Office management, Resource management etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian (written and spoken); knowledge of another foreign language of international circulation is an advantage;
- Solid skills and experience in PC operation (Microsoft Office), PowerPoint / Prezi, Browsing, Canva;
- Proactive, flexible and result-oriented person;
- The holding of a category B driving license;
- Experience working in the NGO sector will be an advantage;
- Availability to travel (in the country and abroad).
In our team you will benefit from:
- Motivating salary package
- The dynamic, performance-oriented work environment
- Collaboration with national and international experts/partners
- Possibilities for personal and professional development (at national and international level)
Interested persons will present/send:
- curriculum vitae (CV):
- a letter of intent (in English), giving reasons for the interest in this position;
at the email address email@example.com until May 27, 2020, at 17.00.