As part of project activities, CNFA is seeking the services of a local or international company to develop an on-line sales platform in order to support local, organic producers from Moldova. The main language of the platform will be Romanian and Russian, and the option to use Google translate from Romanian and Russian to at least English and French will be an advantage. The platform will support Moldovan organic producers, members of the Moldova Organic Value Chain Alliance (MOVCA) members. MOVCA is a non-governmental, member-based organization that advocates for organic farming and organic foods.
Please download the full text of this request for proposals here: https://cutt.ly/dh9WlhA
Anticipated period of performance: February 15, 2021 – May 15, 2021.
Anticipated deliverables for this assignment. CNFA reserves the right to revise deliverables at its discretion during negotiations with the successful offeror pre and/or post-award.
- Design and plan for the platform: A design and plan for a simple-to-use multi-vendor e-commerce platform for sales, delivery, and customer support for about 150 products, in about 14 product categories, with the ability to extend the number of categories and subcategories.
- Functioning platform, allowing for a testing period.
- Written report on the issues identified as problematic following the beta launch, and explanation of how they were corrected.
- Finalized platform, allowing for an official launch of the platform.
- Two user manuals:
- A comprehensive user manual for support staff and system administrators to upload information / content to the site, maintain, and administer the system;
- A simple user guide for the sellers.
- Implementation of a training course for support staff and system administrators, consisting of at minimum two days of classroom teaching and practical exercises.
- Report on technical support provided for one year from the project launch, detailing difficulties faced by users and correct actions, plus any adjustments made in the software.
Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received no later than January 31, 2021, 5.30 pm Moldova time. Offers must be submitted by emailing the offer to Nadejda Mocanu, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Questions regarding the technical or administrative requirements of this RFP may be submitted no later than 5:30 pm Moldova Time on January 11, 2021 by email to Ms. Nadejda Mocanu at email@example.com. Questions must be submitted in writing; phone calls will not be accepted. Questions and requests for clarification—and the responses thereto—that CNFA believes may be of interest to other offerors will be circulated to all RFP recipients who have indicated an interest in bidding.