The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies for Organisation of Dual VET Week 2020 within its project “Support to VET in the field of Green Economy”.
Participation is open to individual organizations / consortia of organizations from public and private sector, NGO, etc. For a consortium a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
For the Terms of Reference, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
Financial Offer Including:
- total gross experts’ fees,
- all auxiliary costs according to the activities requested in the Terms of Reference
- total estimated budget, expressed in MDL, 0% VAT.
- company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
Technical offer must compulsorily contain (in a separate sealed envelope, length of the offer will not exceed 10 pages):
- Company / organization profile;
- Brief strategy for delivering the service according to the ToR;
- Cooperation vision (Identify and establish cooperation with relevant partners; interaction between relevant actors in the field);
- Steering structure (approach and procedure for steering the measures with the project partners; contribution to results monitoring etc.);
- Processes (presentation and explanation of the implementation plan, work activities, milestones, schedule; integration of partner contribution etc.);
- Learning and innovation (instruments and measures undertaken to promote scaling up effects);
- Management of the project (approach and procedure for project coordination);
- Personnel assignment plan as a Gantt chart (who, when, what work steps), including explanation and specification of expert days);
- Description of relevant implemented projects (at least 2) in the last 3 years;
- Number of permanent employees for the last three years of activity;
- CVs of the involved experts and trainers:
- Certificates and authorizations confirming the permission to carry out the requested activities
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permits, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Proposals may be presented in Romanian or English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83367311) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than November 9, 2020 time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)