The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a for a consulting company to develop the web page for the Investment Agency of ATU Gagauzia, within its project “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government”.
For the complete ToR, interested bidders should address a request to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title above.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination,
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83347698) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than January 31, 2020, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title.