The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) is seeking a National Consultant - to support private sector companies to implement Women’s Empowerment Principles: Equality Means Business (WEPs).
Interested applicants should apply to this announcement through UNDP jobs site: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=112732.
- All applications must include (as an attachment)
- The completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc);
- Letter of Intent to include a brief overview of the consultant’s previous experiences makes the candidate the most suitable candidate for the advertised position. It should reflect the above-mentioned required skills and experience.
- Financial proposal – specifying a total lump sum amount for the task specified in Terms of References. The Financial proposal shall include a breakdown of this lump sum amount (daily rate). Please see ANNEX I and ANNEX II - https://sc.undp.md/unjobs/jobdetailsdraft/2845/
Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment, please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document.
Application Deadline: 12 Jun 2023, 11:00 a.m.
The United Nations in Moldova is committed to workforce diversity. Women, persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as refugees and other non-citizens legally entitled to work in the Republic of Moldova, are particularly encouraged to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Anunț de angajare a unei/unui specialiste/specialist comunicare
- Anunț de selecatarea a unui/ei consultant/e sau a unei echipe de consultanți pentru a dezvolta conținutul unui curs on-line pentru adolescenți
- Performance Management Advisor, Data for Impact (D4I) Moldova
- PH International is seeking a consultant to conduct the final external evaluation for the Legal Socialization in Moldovan Schools Program
- UNICEF Moldova: Long-Term Agreement for Translation Services (National Individual)
- Asociația Investitorilor din România angajează Coordonator de proiecte
- Development and implementation of a Button based ChatBot Solution for informational support of Ukrainian refugees
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator responsabil de reglementarea evidenței contabile în BNM
- Assessment officer (REACH)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, responsabil de conținutul multimedia