- Self-starter, with enthusiasm, flexibility, and motivation to do the entrusted task.
- Able to work in teams as well as independently, with a positive attitude and strong collaborative style.
- Solid writing/editing in English and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Constructive/creative spirit in approaching tasks.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage.
- Keeping in touch with external providers related to area of responsibility (translators, graphic designers, printing services, providers of branded materials ...).
- Coordinates the process of editing marketing materials. Maintain documents, and checked author’s input for spelling, proofing and consistency.
- Collect and use data to effectively contribute to future campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver corporate and product presentations, as needed.
- Assist with the planning and organization of corporate events, trade shows etc.
- Assist Global Marketing manager in other tasks related to marketing & communications.
- Full-time salary position.
- Official employment and social package.
- Excellent working environment – we have a creative, hard-working, and friendly team operating in a modern office space in Chisinau.
- A diverse and interesting job in a growing worldwide company.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
If you wish to work in a dynamic organization with a multicultural team of smart, passionate and motivated people, please apply with the English version of your CV, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 060 422 844
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Communication Specialist at HIAS Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de contabil coordonator, responsabil de operațiuni monetar-valutare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- Marketing Assistant
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - Enhancing democracy in Moldova through inclusive and transparent elections (phase II) Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă, perioadă determinată, Direcția rezoluție bancară
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/AdTrade Project
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de Specialist principal / Specialistă principală în Secția dezvoltare și cooperare externă
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - (Procurement-based) - UNDP Moldova/Green Transition Project
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate