The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant/expert able to assess the project’s implementation mechanisms compliance with GIZ’s rules and processes, BMZ, EU and SDC requirements and OECD/DAC criteria, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 04.12.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to assess project’s compliance with the minimum standards to technical quality assurance following GIZ Capacity WORKS tools, provide advice and recommendations on implementation needs based on the GIZ Processes and rules.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Analyse the project documentation and identify potential misalignments/missing parts for compliance to the GIZ P+R, GVR, Capacity WORKS tools, CPE and RBM rules and processes, specific requirements of EU and SDC as well as OECD/DAC criteria;
- Formulate detailed recommendations for addressing identified misalignments in point 1 above, ensuring a harmonized format throughout all of project’s components (intervention area) through the revision of: Results model; Plan of operations; Map of actors; Steering structure; Project implementation strategy / Capacity development strategy; RBM system with focus on the Indicator definition sheets.
- Conduct a meeting with the project management team for:
- debriefing based on the findings relating to points 1 and 2 above, as well as
- clarify pending questions and recommend appropriate improvements to the internal steering, operational planning and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) processes.
- Prepare a final report of project’s assessment pursuant to points 1-3 above with specific and practical recommendations for improvement of the project documentation compliance to requirements mentioned in point 1, including revised versions of the relevant documents mentioned in point 2, taking into account the coordination with the project’s management team.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian. The application shall include:
- detailed CV,
- concept note* (maximum 3 pages, a brief outline of the assignment implementation) including:
o expert vision on conducting the assignment,
o main activities and optimal timelines for the proposed assignment,
o methodology and sustainability results.
*The layout of the concept note will form the foundation to develop a comprehensive work plan.
- financial offer including (separate doc):
o gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 12 workdays of assignment,
o total budget in MDL.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (detailed CV, concept note) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications can be sent via email (electronically), showing the tender number (83450721) and the subject at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 06.12.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un formator/ o formatoare sau o echipă de formatori ce va presta servicii de instruire în domeniul voluntariatului și mobilizării comunitare
- Project Analyst /Social Cohesion (NPSA-9) - Effective Governance Cluster- 16314
- Extended Deadline: Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
- Project Coordinator (ADH Projects)
- Extended- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Officer, Opinion Research & Infotegrity
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist principal, Secția formare antreprenorială
- Keystone Moldova angajează consultant/consultantă în scopul elaborării Standardului de calificare a specialistului în protecția drepturilor copilului
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant în realizarea analizei de impact
- Asistent Director
- EBRD in Moldova - Analyst, Advice for Small Businesses Programme