The German Development Cooperation (GIZ) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy for the Republic of Moldova project team. This project is financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. It aims to support the Republic of Moldova to reach its goals in energy transition to become more energy efficient and increase the use of renewable energy.
This position is planned to start in December 2023 and last for a 12-month period with the possibility to be extended, based on a successful employment period and project extension.
The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau. The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- performing the specified commercial, organisational, and administrative tasks correctly and on schedule in collaboration and consultation with your line manager, in accordance with the project/programme objective and with due regard for legal, contractual, and internal requirements and procedures,
- dealing independently with specialist matters and use the necessary digital tools for knowledge management; ensuring that day-to-day business runs smoothly (responding to written enquiries, replying to non-standard queries, preparing reports and correspondence, and translating texts, where necessary),
- organising all types of events that are planned in the project/programme, in accordance with GIZ’s rules and regulations, serving as a contact person for all internal and external actors,
- maintaining appropriate internal and external communications,
- constructive cooperation with all internal and external stakeholders in area of responsibility,
- ensuring that information flows correctly, and all processes run smoothly,
- supporting administrative procedures of contracting of services and goods.
- College Degree or (in)complete University Degree in Foreign Languages, Law, Economics or other;
- at least 1-2 years of professional experience in a comparable position;
- good working knowledge of IT technologies (computer, phone, mail, internet) and computer applications (MS Office package);
- very good written and oral knowledge of English and Romanian, knowledge of Russian would be an asset;
- politeness and helpfulness in dealing with visitors and work colleagues;
- willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 21 November 2023, time 15:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist principal, Secția formare antreprenorială
- Analist financiar
- Driver/Messenger - Peace Corps Moldova
- Specialist în Comunicare și PR, Moldova Innovation Technology Park
- UNICEF Moldova: HR Associate, GS-6 (TA, 364 days)_for Moldova nationals/residents only
- Asistent Director
- Project Associate (NPSA6) - UNDP Moldova/ADA Emergency Support
- OSCE Mission to Moldova is hiring Drivers (G2) Roster Call
- Finance and Administration Manager
- Organizația HelpAge International contractează un formator/ o formatoare / o echipă de formatori sau o companie ce va presta servicii de instruire și consultanță privind dezvoltarea activităților generatoare de venituri pentru persoanele în etate