GIZ is looking for a Junior Advisor for Coordination and Cooperation for its project “InfoTrustAlliance Moldova”, which is financed by the German Government. The new GIZ project aims to improve the capabilities of mandated state actors in the Republic of Moldova to recognize and analyze disinformation and to implement appropriate countermeasures, if necessary, also on a cross-border basis (with Romania, Ukraine).
This position is expected to start on the 15th of October 2023 for a 12-month period, with the possibility of extension. The Junior Advisor will support project management in the overall coordination of project activities and cooperation with partners.
The Junior Advisor is responsible for:
- Internal coordination within the project and its areas of work
- Set up and maintenance of an operational plan and other relevant project management tools for the project (based on the Capacity Works approach)
- Cooperation with a variety of partners, such as the political partner, implementation partners as well as others, such as recipients of grants and awards
- Ensuring that all processes are in line with PuR (processes and rules)
- Ensuring that partners are supported in managing their funds administratively (e.g. local subsidies, grant agreements, awards)
- Ensuring that partner activities are in line with agreements
- Identifying training needs of partners and dealing with them adequately, e.g. by organizing trainings and/or meetings with resource persons, by supporting networking activities etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation of information, knowledge management and reporting activities of the project
- Project management in other activities when required.
- first academic degree in political or social sciences, business, media, journalism or other relevant field of work
- work experience in international development cooperation, preferably in GIZ
- experience in a coordinating role in an organization, experience in event management
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- excellent diplomatic skills and ability to work with people from different backgrounds
- very good analytic, presentation and time -management skills
- being able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- outgoing and winning personality
- ability to stay calm in challenging circumstances, ability to cope with stress
- business fluency in English and Romanian; knowledge of Russian and/or German is a strong asset
- ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 09 October 2023, time 18:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ deschide un concurs pentru postul de Manager Financiar
- Action against Hunger is hiring an Accountant Book keeper
- USAID/Moldova Job Vacancy Announcement - Project Management Specialist Global Health Security
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- Finance Analyst/Head of Finance Unit (NOA) – UNDP Moldova Country Office
- SMM (on-site/international company)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă principal/ă responsabil/ă de supraveghere TIC și securitatea informației
- Sales Representative (International Company)
- Senior Program Associate (Protection/Information Management (IM)/Reporting)
- Local Administrator Specialist