Prosecutorial Vetting Secretariat
Global Solutions Ventures (GSV), a joint venture partnership between ZemiTek, LLC and Dexis Consulting Group, seeks qualified candidates for an anticipated project vetting Moldovan prosecutors.
The project would provide a fully staffed secretariat to support a multi-national Prosecutorial Vetting Commission appointed by the Moldovan Parliament pursuant to Law 252/2023 which entered into force August 22, 2023. The project is expected to begin in September 2023. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Senior Investigator / Analyst will work as a member of the Secretariat leadership team which, in addition to this position, consists of the Head of Secretariat, Senior Technical Expert, and Senior Legal Analyst. The position is designed as mid-level technical leadership role but does not have decision making authority in terms of policy, procedure, or protocols. The incumbent should be professionally flexible and willing to work in a team, independently and/or in direct partnership with certain Commission members.
- On a day-to-day basis provide guidance to the technical work of all subordinate technical team members.
- Review, edit and provide feedback on individual integrity assessment reports and, where needed, guide subordinate team members in the collection and analysis of additional data.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of workflow and standard operating procedures.
- Support the coordination of technical workflow and workload issues.
- When assigned to do so conduct individual integrity assessments, dossier creation for individual vetting candidates which, based on the official Rules of Procedure, may include but not be limited to:
- Analysis of candidates’ asset declarations.
- Researching and compiling relevant open-source data.
- Compiling and analyzing information provided by third parties.
- Compiling and analyzing data and information provided by various national and international agencies.
- Coordination with Financial Analysts to analyze and summarize data received from financial institutions.
- Support the Commission, Head of Secretariat and Senior Technical Expert for the successful implementation of ad-hoc activities.
- When requested, participate in Commission Hearings.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A university degree in a field related to any of the following - law, finance, accounting, or data science.
- Experience accessing and extracting information from national databases such as, but not limited to, Tax Service, National Bank, Border Police, Credit Bureau etc.
- Experience analyzing financial and/or banking data.
- Experience conducting open-source intelligence research (OSINT).
- Experience conducting research and preparing data driven reports.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- Intermediate level expertise with core Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1 or more years in a supervisory or management role will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to pass a NAC background check.
- Current or past work in the Moldovan prosecution system, in any role.
- Status as a candidate prosecutor.
- Status as a student at the NIJ.
Applicants are advised that job offers are contingent upon the following:
- GSV receipt of a complete application packet as defined below.
- Passing a NAC background check.
- GSV receipt of three positive professional reference checks (recommendation letters will not be accepted and should not be submitted)
- Those offered employment may not engage in any other form of employment, consultancy, or other categories of work during the contract period.
To apply qualified candidates should submit the following to email@example.com
- A current CV in ENGLISH.
- A cover letter in ENGLISH that defines how you meet the minimum requirements.
- A list of three professional references including name, position title, organization, mobile number, email address and relationship to the candidate. Please note that reference letters will not be considered.
- A declaration stating the applicant has no family or close personal contacts within the prosecutorial system or a listing of the family members or close personal contacts in the prosecutorial system.
- A copy of the national ID and/or passport photo page.
- Completion of the consent to background check form provided below.
Applications will be accepted until the role is filled.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Consimțământul pentru Antecedente / Verificare de lichidare
Eu, confirm că am aplicat la Secretariatul de Pre-Verificare/ Verificare a Procurorilor și recunosc că candidatura mea este supusă unei verificări de antecedente / de validare efectuată de Centrul Național Anticorupție (CNA) din Moldova. Furnizarea datelor mele personale, copia pașaportului meu, CV-ul și semnătura de mai jos servesc drept consimțământ pentru ca datele mele personale să fie verificate de către CNA pentru a finaliza verificarea antecedentelor/autorizației necesare.
Înțeleg că rezultatele verificării antecedentelor/autorizației mele vor fi transmise catre Dexis Consulting Group ca autoritate de angajare și contractare pentru postul la care am aplicat.
De asemenea, confirm că următoarele sunt atașate aici ca parte a transmiterii mele:
__XX_ Copie pe fața și spatele pașaportului meu
__XX_ CV-ul actual care arată toate angajările și studiile anterioare.
Consent to Background / Clearance Check
I, confirm that I have applied to the Pre-Vetting / Prosecutorial Vetting Secretariat and acknowledge that my candidacy is subject to a background / clearance check conducted by the National Anti-Corruption Center (NAC) of Moldova. Provision of my personal details, copy of my passport, CV, and signature below serve as my consent to have my personal data screened by NAC to complete the required background/clearance check.
I understand that the results of my background/clearance check will be forwarded to Dexis Consulting Group as the hiring and contracting authority for the position to which I have applied.
I further confirm that the following are attached here as part of my submission:
__XX_ Copy of the photo page of my passport.
__XX_ Current CV showing all past employment and education.
Nume (tipărit)/Name (printed):
Nume de familie (tipărit)/Surname (printed):
Numărul național de identificare sau numărul pașaportului /National ID number or passport number:
Semnat la (introduceți data)/
Signed on (enter date):
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Moldova angajeaza Coordonator Echipe Mobile
- UNFPA Procurement Analyst, NO-A (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Project Associate (NPSA6) - UNDP Moldova/ADA Emergency Support
- Asociația Amici dei Bambini, Moldova angajează consultant juridic în cadrul serviciul de asistență telefonică Help Line
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Associate - Energy, Environment and Climate Change Cluster
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- NRC is looking for Protection from Violence Officer Moldova Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă consultant/ă al/a Direcției Cooperare Tehnică Externă și Colaborare Bilaterală
- ICT Officer Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal control și evaluare riscuri