The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant/expert to support the Ministry of Education and Research to perform a labour market analysis for the dual Vocational Education and Training (dVET) development, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 23.12.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to support the Ministry of Education and Research to perform a labour market analysis for the dual Vocational Education and Training (dVET) development.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- analyse the short-term (1-3 years) needs in qualified specialists from the priority economic sectors, to ensure a better alignment between educational offers and labour market needs.
- identify new occupations in need by the labour market with no educational offers in the dVET system.
- provide recommendations to integrate dVET graduates into higher added value jobs.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian. The application shall include:
The application shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter,
- concept note* (maximum 3 pages, a brief outline of the assignment implementation) including:
- expert vision on the current situation
- relevance of the assignment for key involved stakeholders
- main activities and optimal timelines for the proposed assignment,
- methodology and sustainability results.
*The layout of the concept note will form the foundation to develop a comprehensive work plan.
- financial offer including:
- gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 80 workdays of assignment.
- gross travel budget in MDL as per GIZ approved rates (6 MDL/km) for a total amount of 6000 km within 40 workdays of assignment.
- total budget in MDL.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (detailed CV, concept note) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83455955) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 26.12.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Anunț de angajare: specialist/specialistă în resurse umane în cadrul CICDE
- Project HOPE is hiring a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Research and Learning Officer
- Termen extins: Selectarea unui consultant pentru elaborarea regulamentelor, statutelor și instrucțiunilor administrative pentru Consiliile Locale de Tineret și ONG-uri din Cahul și Ungheni
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal gestiune procese, pe durată determinată
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară
- Swedish Prison and Probation Service - Project Assistant (consulting services)
- National Human Rights Officer (2 posts) - OHCHR (nationals) - 16014
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist superior, Secția evaluare riscuri și analiză, Fondul pentru antreprenoriat și creștere economică a Moldovei
- EBRD in Moldova - Analyst, Advice for Small Businesses Programme