All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization's core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity, and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
1. Role and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Programme Specialist, the Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) Technical Officer will monitor the legal framework and conduct legal analysis, support the development of guidelines and tools, contribute to the legal content development of the digital platform, and provide technical guidance to field teams and partners to ensure standardized quality of service across teams.
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work- and Professional Development Plan.
1. Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks, and guidelines.
2. Contribute to the development and implementation of the programme strategy.
3. Oversee the legal aid provision at national level.
4. Oversee the capacity building component, targeting key stakeholders, at national level.
5. Provide legal and technical guidance to field teams and partners.
6. Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of legal protection, explore and assess new and better ways to assist.
7. Promote and share ideas for technical improvement of the programme. 8. Contribute to the identification of legal protection needs and trends and design of the response.
9. Liaise and collaborate with authorities, national and international NGOs and other key stakeholders.
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus, and type of Programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
Conduct monitoring and legal analysis of the Moldova and Ukraine legal frameworks.
Contribute to the development and update of guidelines, SOPs and training manuals.
Develop and update legal content for digital platforms.
Support legal case management cross-border activities.
Provide legal and technical guidance to field teams and partners.
Contribute to evidence-based advocacy actions on legal protection issues.
Contribute to organisational learning through technical assessments, identification of best practices and lessons learned.
Prepare and develop status reports as required by management, including timely reporting on programmatic and contextual issues.2. Competencies
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organization to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional competencies
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies:
Minimum 2 years of relevant job experience in a similar role, preferably within the humanitarian sector. Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
Proven experience in coordinating activities and liaising with external actors. Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in law. Understanding of laws and regulations related to forced migration is an asset. Knowledge of the context and laws in Ukraine and Moldova is an asset.
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications as well as CVs received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.
Apply Before12/20/2023, 10:59 PM
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Anunț concurs pentru post vacant Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală (CCAR) este în căutare de un profesionist dinamic și dedicat, pentru poziția de Șef/ă de Secție la secția „Inovare și transfer de cunoștințe” în cadrul instituție
- Finance Assistant – World Vision Moldova
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de auditor intern, Serviciul audit intern
- NRC is looking for Shelter Assistant Moldova Ocnita
- Coordonator de proiect în cadrul organizației AFAD or. Bălți
- Project Component Manager (NPSA-9) - UNDP Moldova/Law Enforcement Projects - 16561
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de evaluarea riscurilor aferente bunurilor mobile/imobile
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- Asociația MAR anunță concurs pentru postul vacant Specialist în comunicare
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs de selectare a unei companii de audit care va efectua auditul financiar general al organizației