UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Construction Specialist, NO-C that will be responsible for managing and monitoring all construction activities in the Country Office, with inputs and advice from heads of programme sections that implement construction activities.The management of construction projects includes planning, support to procurement, as well as monitoring of construction works on site.
Qualifications and experience:
- An advanced university degree is required in in civil engineering, construction engineering, architecture or other relevant area, or relevant first-level university degree (Bachelor’s) in conjunction with a valid relevant professional certification is required.
*A first level university degree (Bachelor's) in a relevant technical field (as identified above), in conjunction with additional two (2) years of relevant work experience may be taken in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience, at the national and/or international levels, in project management, site supervision, quality assurance and/or other directly-related technical fields is required. Understanding of development and humanitarian work.
- Emergency experience an advantage.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Application deadline: 7 December 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- APSCF contractează servicii de consultanță în domeniul planificării strategice
- Request for Proposals for Raising awareness events - communications specialist services
- Treasury Assistant at Safeguard Global
- HR Officer – World Vision Moldova
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs de selectare a unei companii de audit care va efectua auditul financiar general al organizației
- Driver (G2) Roster Call - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Programme Associate (GS7) - UNDP Country Office Moldova
- Programme Specialist – IT, Immigration and Border Governance (IBG), IOM Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de șef-adjunct de direcție, Direcția gestionarea rezervelor valutare