GOPA Partners in Action for Change and Engagement (GOPA PACE), a Brussels based consultancy firm with more than twenty years of experience in providing capacity building services, implementing the “European Union High Level Advisers' Mission” EU-funded project, seeks to receive expressions of interest by qualified professionals for filling the positions (three) of
Assistant (male/female) of the EU High Level Adviser on
Agri-Food Sector Development; Internal Security Affairs and Financial Services (extended deadline)
Background information: The EU High Level Advisers to Moldova are high level experts who provide policy advice in key sectors of the country’s EU-related reform agenda. For the efficient implementation of their tasks, each High Level Adviser (HLA) is supported by an HLA Assistant, who plays the role of personal assistant and language assistant. The duration of his/her assignment is paired with that of the relevant Adviser (indicatively 220 working days per year).
- Office management and administrative assistance to the HLA, including daily organisation of the office;
- Drafting of minutes of meetings and other written materials in English, Romanian and/or Russian languages;
- Assistance to the HLA in monitoring and reporting tasks, in the framework of the assessment of progress made in the respective sector;
- Logistical support;
- Provision of language assistance, including translation and interpretation (English/Romanian/Russian and vice versa).
Qualifications and skills:
- University Degree or professional experience of 5 years in the above mentioned field;
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Fluency in Romanian; knowledge of other languages spoken in the Republic of Moldova will be considered a strong advantage;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Flexible working approach and ability to plan and prioritise a continually changing schedule.
- At least 600 working days of professional experience relevant to the position of HLA Assistant as described above; additional professional experience as interpreter will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the EU policy framework in the above mentioned fields;
- Working experience in international organisations/projects or in the private sector in related subject matters.
Applicants must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Note: Civil servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot be recruited as experts.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, specifying in the subject line ‘Application for the position of Assistant to EU HLA on Agri-Food Sector Development/Internal Security Affairs/Financial Services’, shall be submitted to email@example.com. The deadline for application is December 4th 2023, cob. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, Direcția deservirea operațiunilor
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția vacantă de contabil superior, Secția contabilitate și raportare financiară
- Project Manager, A.O. „CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale", Full-time (40h/week)
- Job pentru tineri
- Apel public pentru achiziționarea echipamentului tehnic
- Asociația Moldox te caută pe tine, Administrator în organizația noastră care aduce schimbării sociale!
- Project Associate (multiple posts) - NPSA7 - UNDP Moldova/Flood Management - 15777
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on Gender/GBV, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Extended- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Officer, Opinion Research & Infotegrity
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova