HR-Consulting Srl (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client - an international non-governmental organization in Chisinau is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of Health Officer.
- The health field officer is the health focal point for technical concerns related to the health condition of patients and their caretakers, who are transferred from Ukraine to Moldova;
- The health field officer will evaluate and give feedback on the medical care offered at the Hospital where the organization is currently referring patients;
- The Health field officer will conduct assessments of health facilities including hospitals and primary health care centers;
- The Health field officer will assist the organization team in regularly assessing and analyzing health needs and will contribute to the team’s general understanding of the health system in Moldova.
- The Health field officer will assist the organization team in networking and building partnerships with health facilities, health authorities, and actors in Moldova, as needed.
- The Health field officer will represent the organization team, along with the health delegate, during external meetings.
SUPPORT FOR THE DELEGATION
- Contribute to giving input to the HEALTH delegate and delegation for the context analysis with regards to HEALTH programs,
- Report to the delegation events and changes in the environment that could have an impact on the organization's activities and objectives
- Participate actively in internal and external meetings.
- Proofreads translated health documents including a memorandum of understanding between the organization and relevant partners.
- Internally, interacts with members of other teams, essentially with Health, Protection, and the other organization teams’ coordinator working in Moldova and in the Odesa office - Ukraine.
- Externally, interacts with health professionals in health facilities, international organizations, and clinical and non-clinical interlocutors relevant to the Health program and the transfer project.
- Degree in medicine, nursing, or allied specialties.
- A postgraduate master's degree/diploma in public health or health management is a strong asset.
- Fluent in written and spoken Russian and Romanian languages, English at least B2 level.
- License to practice in her/his own country.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience.
We offer you:
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Monday through Friday, between 9 and 18;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Medical insurance for the family.
Interested candidates may send a detailed CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code HO in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
Alte anunturi de angajare
- IOM Moldova is looking for a Livelihood and Inclusion Assistant
- Project Associate (SB3.3) - UNODC
- Asociația Amici dei Bambini, Moldova angajează consultant juridic în cadrul serviciul de asistență telefonică Help Line
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ angajează Contabil
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de jurisconsult / jurisconsultă în Secția juridică și resurse umane
- Termen extins: Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent/ă Logistică
- United Nations World Food Programme Moldova: Finance Officer SC9 based in Chisinau.
- Marketing Assistant
- CCR MD is hiring a Project Assistant
- UNFPA Human Resources Associate, G6 (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova