The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is seeking a company to deliver organisational capacity-building services for the Center for Strategic Communication and Combating Disinformation. This includes the development and implementation of internal policies related to procurement, finance, and accountancy; provision of strategic guidance and expertise in crisis communication, mapping disinformation campaigns and proposing effective countermeasures strategies. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period between December 2023 – December 2024.
The selected company will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than December 13, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
The company’ team members should meet the following criteria and qualifications:
Qualification and skills
- 10+ years of experience in projects in Eastern Europe (region), of which 2 years in projects in Republic of Moldova (country)
- 10+ years general professional background that demonstrates experience in working with public authorities and institutions
- C1-level language proficiency in Romanian, B-2 in English, and Russian
- Strong project management capabilities to ensure the successful planning and execution of the branding strategy and the development of all related visual elements and other products
- Proficiency in monitoring and evaluating the impact of the activity measures and make necessary improvements.
- Exceptional soft skills
The service provider shall demonstrate human and technical resources for successfully delivering the assignment (at least 3 persons):
- 1 key expert with 10+ years of working and analytical experience in designing finance, accountancy and procurement policies and regulations for public institutions and/or civil society organisations;
- 1 key expert with a 5+ years in analysing European integration processes, geopolitical dynamics, and international relations;
- 1 key expert with 10+ years of developing, implementing, collecting, evaluating, and dissemination of indicators, indexes, and/or barometers; 5+ years of experience in in data collection and data interpretation for the use of and in cooperation with Eurostat and national authorities;
- 1 key expert with 10+ years of experience in developing integrated communication strategies and working with public institutions in the field of public relations, strategic and crisis communication;
- STE pool of 2 team members with 5+ years of experience in communication, research, political analysis. Ability to analyse and assess disinformation campaigns, develop effective communication strategies, and foster collaboration among various public authorities and institutions;
- Proven skills and expertise to carry out activities in the required field, including staff with professional language skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
- Proven previous working and analytical experience in designing communication plans for public institutions and/or civil society organizations;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate envelope):
- Brief outline of team composition and up to 7 CVs of proposed experts according to described requirements, that will be involved in the project;
- Brief information on previous performance, describing recent contracts of similar scope;
- Brand concept, including a brief statement of understanding the assignment’s expectations, methodology, confirmation of resources for the fulfillment of the assignment, (up to 3 pages);
- Provide at least 3 references for similar work performed in the past three years;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate envelope):
- Financial offer shall include a breakdown of gross amounts for the deliverables required under point 3 of the ToR, as well as the total gross budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83455277, not later than December 15, 2023, 15:00 Chisinau local time.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.