The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to perform an analysis of the Real Estate Sector in the Republic of Moldova, within its “Government Advice on Economic Development” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than October 8, time 17:00.
The objective of this assignment is to perform a thorough study on the Real Estate sector in the Republic of Moldova, by main categories: Industrial/Logistic halls, Offices, and Green fields (land for construction purposes).
To achieve the objective, the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Sectorial overview of the Real Estate market in Moldova (urban and rural areas),
- Defined Real Estate key facts (e.g., rent and selling price per type of premises, turnkey cost, cost formation factors, etc.),
- Comparable analysis of the key facts, regulations, and incentives in the region (Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia, Albania),
- Overview of relevant permissive acts (construction permits process, etc.) and stakeholders,
- Market analysis: Rent and Selling-Purchasing Prices; Total Stock and Annual Supply,
- Defined Key economic drivers of the Real Estate market,
- Real Estate yield - measurement of future income on an investment (by type of properties industrial/ logistics, and offices),
- Supply and demand analysis and further development trends,
- Dynamics (10 years) and forecast (3-5 years) of the Real Estate market and key trends,
- Analysis of the Real Estate development’ incentives in Moldova, if any (including in the Free Economic Zones, Industrial Parks and Multifunctional Industrial Platforms),
- Description of the existing developers and construction companies from Moldova (local and foreign). List of developing projects in pipeline by name of the project, developer, sq. m., and announced year of delivery,
- General overview for investors (developers) in Moldova’s Real Estate market. Why to invest?
A successful bidding company is expected to meet at least the following requirements:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova,
- prove at least 5 years of experience at the national or regional level on the Real Estate Sector in Moldova or neighbouring countries,
- provide excellent in-house expertise in the field of Real Estate Sector, as well as solid backstopping support,
- prove experience in the development of studies / analyses, especially on the Real Estate sector which will be considered an advantage,
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in the Real Estate area;
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83390895) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than October 12, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.