The German Development Cooperation (GIZ) is looking for an Administrative Assistant for the project “Attractive and Efficient Public Administration in the Republic of Moldova”. The project is financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and supports the Moldovan government in strengthening the capacities of its public administration.
This position is planned to start in March 2024 and last for a 12-month period with the possibility to be extended, based on a successful employment period.
The permanent work location for this position is in Chisinau. The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- performing the specified commercial, organisational, and administrative tasks correctly and on schedule in collaboration and consultation with your line manager, in accordance with the project/programme objective and with due regard for legal, contractual, and internal requirements and procedures,
- dealing independently with specialist matters and use the necessary digital tools for knowledge management; ensuring that day-to-day business runs smoothly (responding to written enquiries, replying to non-standard queries, preparing reports and correspondence, and translating texts, where necessary),
- organising all types of events that are planned in the project/programme, in accordance with GIZ’s rules and regulations, serving as a contact person for all internal and external actors,
- maintaining appropriate internal and external communications,
- constructive cooperation with all internal and external stakeholders in area of responsibility,
- ensuring that information flows correctly, and all processes run smoothly,
- supporting administrative procedures of contracting of services and goods.
- College Degree or (in)complete University Degree in Foreign Languages, Law, Economics or other;
- at least 1-2 years of professional experience in a comparable position;
- good working knowledge of IT technologies (computer, phone, mail, internet) and computer applications (MS Office package);
- very good written and oral knowledge of English and Romanian, knowledge of Russian would be an asset;
- politeness and helpfulness in dealing with visitors and work colleagues;
- willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 23 February 2023, time 15:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Tender no. 83459182 for contracting of a short-term expert to provide expertise and support in the area of public finances
- Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de Consultant științific
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă juridic/ă responsabil/ă de legislație bancară
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza specialist relatii internationale in cadrul Ministerului Muncii si Protectiei Sociale
- Invest Moldova - Specialist Principal în Direcția Promovare Imagine de țară
- Oportunitate de angajare: Consultanți Juniori la CICO!
- GIZ - Advisor for Coordination and Cooperation
- Tender no. 83458226 for the contracting of a short-term expert to support the Ministry of Environment in the development of the Programme on sustainable use of natural mineral resources
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Complaint and Feedback Mechanism Technical Officer
- United Nations World Food Programme Moldova: Finance Associate SC6 (G6 level)