SMM Manager / Copywritter
About the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova:
National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova is a non-profit and non-governmental organization that implements its goal of protecting and supporting Ukrainians in Moldova. The NCUM includes the Union of Ukrainians of Moldova, the Women's Community of Ukrainians of Moldova, the Association of Ukrainian Youth of the Republic of Moldova “Zlagoda”, leaders of civil society and Ukrainian communities. Central to the activities of the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova are three key values: cooperation, transparency, inclusiveness.
The mission of the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova is to preserve the Ukrainian identity, protect the legal rights of Ukrainians in Moldova, promote the effective participation of Ukrainians in the economic, civil and social life of Moldova, and facilitate the contribution of Ukrainians to the development of Moldovan society.
Since February 24, 2022, the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova has been playing one of the key roles in responding to the refugee crisis in Moldova. The team implemented 10 projects, of which 6 were dedicated to emergency response and 3 aimed at supporting Ukrainians in the Republic of Moldova. National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova supports 30,000 Ukrainian refugees throughout its humanitarian activities.
The SMM Manager / Copywriter of the project will be responsible for the implementation of the strategy and action plan in social media aimed at creating relevant content for the programmatic purposes of the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova within the project descriptions.
This position will report directly to the Project Manager of the project.
Based in Moldova.
Engagement and Duration
100% employment from appointment until December 31, 2023, with possible extension.
Duties and responsibilities
Development and editing of the content plan in accordance with the approved project documentation of the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova.
Creation of a schedule for the publication of content in accordance with the timing of program events.
Publication and implementation of content plans on the relevant media channels according to the approved schedule.
Coordinated interaction with the Copywriter and Designer to distribute tasks and maintain leadership.
Writing and creation of textual and audiovisual content in accordance with the program goals of the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova.
Interaction with beneficiaries in social networks within the framework of the program goals of the National Congress of Ukrainians of Moldova.
Achievement of KPI in the field of SMM.
Mailing of letters.
Skills and experience
Relevant experience of at least one year in SMM and/or PR.
Experience in the humanitarian sector, non-governmental organizations and/or the provision of aid and services.
Outstanding knowledge of core humanitarian standards, Standards of Operating Procedures (SOPs), PSEA (Protection Against Sexual Exploitation and Harassment), and strong communication skills.
Organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to organize own workload, work effectively both independently and in a team, deliver quality results within agreed timelines.
Knowledge of Ukrainian Russian, Romanian and English are an advantage)
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line the title of the position SMM Manager / Copywriter by .
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Treasury Assistant at Safeguard Global
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară
- The U.S.A. Embassy is hiring a Temporary Financial Management Assistant
- Rețeaua Națională LEADER prelungește anunțul de selectare a unui expert pentru elaborarea manualului de grant al organizației
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza specialist relatii internationale in cadrul Ministerului Muncii si Protectiei Sociale
- Consulting services for development of the technical specifications for the new e-inspection, under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project
- Project Manager, A.O. „CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale", Full-time (40h/week)
- GIZ - Financial and Administrative Specialist
- Local Consultant to Support Implementation of Remote Interpretation Services in Court Proceedings