All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Role Summary:
The purpose of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) position is day-to-day implementation of the related responsibilities. The position holder will provide technical support to the employees in line with NRC’s ICT procedures and standards, in addition to helping in the implementation and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support NRC operations.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated Administration and ICT functions portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Provide basic assistance, information and/or training to staff on department’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver timely and high quality ICT hardware, software and services to the country Programme.
- Maintain Internet and network connectivity in NRC’s offices and centers.
- Ensure all NRC systems are fully compliant with information security requirements and data security standards.
- Ensures that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and reports any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and update operating systems and user applications, and provide software and system troubleshooting and support of network infrastructure.
- Manage antivirus software and ensure that all software on NRC computers and networking equipment are licensed
- Prepare laptops for new users and schedule software upgrades
- Perform routine support tasks including, but not limited to: connect/troubleshoot printers and peripheral devices, connecting users to Wi-Fi network, troubleshooting connectivity issues, resolving windows problems, formatting, outlook setup, managing intranet access, cabling, managing the internal landline phone connectivity at the office, etc.
- Introduce new staff to NRC systems, ICT guidelines and practices, and administration procedures using the related induction guidelines.
- Assist in data collection in terms of ensuring data protection is being followed that collection systems can not be corrupted.
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organization to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
- Bachelor degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from working in the administration and information technology fields
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Salary: 25288 mdl brut
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications as well as CVs received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.
Apply Before11/24/2023, 10:59 PM
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Cehia anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert care va evalua dotarea tehnică și starea sistemului pluvial al grădiniței din Bilicenii Vechi
- National Human Rights Officer (2 posts) - OHCHR (nationals) - 16014
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- GIZ - Financial Specialist
- Selectarea unui consultant pentru elaborarea regulamentelor, statutelor și instrucțiunilor administrative pentru Consiliile Locale de Tineret și ONG-uri din Cahul și Ungheni
- Finance Assistant – World Vision Moldova
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă principal/ă responsabil/ă de supraveghere TIC și securitatea informației
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist