All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
1. Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the Logistics Officer is to ensure smooth running of Logistics activities, the position is responsible for Fleet & Assets Management Moldova Country & Area Offices.
Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
Ensure proper filing of documents.
Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
Ensure paper and electronic records are maintained in a systematic manner in line NRC's standard procedures and SSD, providing a clear auditable trail.
Responsible for Moldova Country & Area Office fleet, including the training & supervision of drivers, processing fleet requests, ensuring proper planning of movements to create best fleet optimization and ensuring all fleet templates and fleet reports are properly completed and submitted on time.
Responsible of preparing, archiving & submitting all the Fleet related payment document to the finance department monthly.
Responsible of all tasks related to the private use of NRC vehicles, through conducting tests, archive the supportive documents, tracking incidents, incidents reports, tickets and prepare the monthly reimbursement sheet for expats using NRC vehicles.
Under the supervision of the Logistics Manager ensure that assets in Moldova are registered, tagged, and checked regularly and ensure the on-spot update of the assets Registry.
Conduct regular physical checks of all fixed assets, identify any damage or obsolete items, and conduct a disposal plan each 6 months.
Produce regular, timely and accurate narrative and logistics reports for the NRC Logistics Manager.
When requested by the Logistics Manager, Assist the other logistics Units/Colleagues in Procurement & Stock Management activities.
Any other tasks as requested by the Line Manager.2. Competencies
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organization to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional Competencies
Generic professional competencies for this position:
Experience from working as a Support Function Staff in a humanitarian/recovery context.
Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
Very Good Command of English Language.
Salary: 25 288.00 lei brut
Context/specific skills, knowledge, and experience:
Qualification requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Years of Experience: No less than 1 Year in similar function in INGOs or at least 3 Years in similar function in the Private sector
Knowledge of the context in Moldova.
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications as well as CVs received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.
Apply Before11/21/2023, 10:59 PM
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Tender no. 83459182 for contracting of a short-term expert to provide expertise and support in the area of public finances
- Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de Consultant științific
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă juridic/ă responsabil/ă de legislație bancară
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza specialist relatii internationale in cadrul Ministerului Muncii si Protectiei Sociale
- Invest Moldova - Specialist Principal în Direcția Promovare Imagine de țară
- Oportunitate de angajare: Consultanți Juniori la CICO!
- GIZ - Advisor for Coordination and Cooperation
- Tender no. 83458226 for the contracting of a short-term expert to support the Ministry of Environment in the development of the Programme on sustainable use of natural mineral resources
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Complaint and Feedback Mechanism Technical Officer
- United Nations World Food Programme Moldova: Finance Associate SC6 (G6 level)