- Issued by: OSCE Mission to Moldova
- Requisition ID: MOL000053
- Contract Type: Less than 60 days Short-Term Daily
- Grade: G2
- Job Level: General Services
- Job Type: Contracted
- Number of posts: Unlimited
- Location: MOL - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Issue Date: Aug 25, 2023
- Closing Date: Sep 3, 2023
- Employee Status: Short-Term
- Schedule: Full-time
- Education Level: None
- Job Field: General Support Functions
- Target Start Date: As soon as possible
The OSCE Mission to Moldova invites candidates to apply for the temporary assistance roster. Successful candidates may be assigned to Daily Appointments or Short Term Monthly Appointments in the capacity of a Driver. Appointments are usually on “as required” basis and may vary from one (1) day to six (6) months in total.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the National Procurement and Materials Management Officer the incumbent is responsible for driving Mission Members and/or visitors, cleaning the OSCE vehicles and performs other tasks related to the Mission vehicle pool:
- Delivering and collecting mail, documents and other items;
- Meeting official personnel at airport;
- Transporting OSCE Mission members and non-OSCE Mission members (after completing the General Release Form);
- Logging official trips, daily km reading, fuel consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc., completing the Daily Trip Ticket by entering all required data such as driver’s name, destination, daily km, fuel consumption, service, repair or maintenance costs;
- Ensuring that the steps required by rules and regulations are followed in case of driving non-OSCE members, in case of involvement in accident, or in case that the vehicle breaks down;
- Being responsible for the day-to-day cleaning of all Mission vehicles and maintenance of the assigned vehicle/s, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc., performing minor repairs and instantly reports necessity for bigger repairs to the Senior Driver; refueling Mission vehicles as necessary;
- Ensuring that OSCE vehicles are parked secure and in the predetermined order within indoor and outdoor OSCE parking lots;
- Ensuring that OSCE vehicles are equipped with minor supplies and items of ancillary equipment;
- Performing related other duties as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see: http://www.osce.org/mission-to-Moldova
- Primary education. Not endorsed and valid driving license minimum B and C category;
- Minimum of two years of driving experience with established awareness of security issues; ability to drive 4x4 vehicles as well as minibus; skills in minor vehicle repair and maintenance;
- Good communication skills in Romanian and Russian;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Computer literate with practical experience using Microsoft applications.
NOTE: Kindly note that the OSCE Mission to Moldova is looking for additional Drivers to establish a roster of Drivers willing to serve in Chisinau in future. The selected candidates who will not be deployed immediately will be on a roster and might be deployed as per operational need. This position is open to citizens and permanent residents of Moldova only.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deduction is EUR 451.08. OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://vacancies.osce.org/.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
Please note that vacancies in the OSCE are open for competition only amongst nationals of participating States, please seehttps://www.osce.org/participating-states.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please note that for this position the OSCE does not reimburse expenses such as travel in connection with interviews, tests, visas and relocation.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Action against Hunger is hiring an Accountant Book keeper
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on SRH, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Communication Specialist at HIAS Moldova
- Project Associate (NPSA6) - UNDP Moldova/ADA Emergency Support
- Extended Deadline: Programme Manager on Social Protection, SB4.3, Chisinau, Moldova
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - UNDP Moldova/PBF Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă al/a direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- Project Assistant, Case Management
- HelpAge International angajează Ofițer Resurse Umane
- HelpAge International angajează Asistent(ă) de Program