Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
Millennium Partners, LLC is an international development firm based in the United States of America, which will be implementing a project in the field of human rights protection funded by the United States Department of State Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor. The Project will, inter alia, competitively award grants to qualified Moldovan organizations to implement diverse activities at local level.
To cover finance activities and, partially, grants management, Millennium Partners, LLC, is inviting qualified Moldovan citizens to apply for the full-time position of Finance Officer, to serve on the Project from September-October 2023 to March-April 2025.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and document all payments;
- Record and report on all financial transactions;
- Make copies of all vouchers and financial documentation, payroll and time-sheets, petty cash book on a monthly basis and prepare them for sending to Home Office;
- Monitor the budget and prepare financial reports;
- Support and document all procurements and verify correctness of procurements of goods and services;
- Maintains HR database
- Maintain subcontracts database
- Support Grants management activities
- Manage the relation with the bank, the external payroll and accounting company and various subcontractors;
- Offer logistical support with implementation of all activities;
- Other administrative and logistical duties as assigned by the Project leadership.
- A university degree in economics, finance, management, or a closely related field;
- At least 2 years-experience in the area of finance and procurement;
- Fluent Romanian and advanced level of English are required;
- Detailed oriented and strong analytical skills;
- Experience with grants management, preparing grants-related documentation and/or monitoring and evaluating grants implementation is a strong advantage
- Previous experience working for a donor-funded project in Moldova is a strong advantage.
- Be independent, take initiative, and manage work with limited supervision;
- Prioritize and manage tasks to meet deadlines;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside the organization;
- Be flexible and respectful.
By Monday, September 4, 2023, 18:00 Chisinau time, interested candidates should send a short cover letter, a CV in English and a list of names and contacts of three persons to serve as references to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Finance Officer” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Marketing Assistant
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- Peace Corps: Small Grants Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier/ă juridic/ă, Direcția generală asistență juridică
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova/ Joint Project Emergency support for agri-producers in the context of socio-economic and energy crisis and top-ups from SDC and Japan Supplementary Budget
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Termen extins - pentru selectarea unui expert/ unei experte sau a unei agenții pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Selectarea unui/unei consultante în scopul elaborării programului de educație parentală pentru părinții romi
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- Laolalta invită spre colaborare Ilustrator/Ilustratoare Creativ/ă