- Create/design a wide variety of print, web and motion graphics that include brochures, posters, photo retouching, that require good knowledge of composition, production techniques and a variety of styles and media.
- Design concept and online layout for our offer catalogues, in-line with all touchpoints during creation and validation process.
- Work with other departments to understand the creative needs of new and on going projects. Work to meet the creative brief strategy.
- Coordinate decoration/redecoration processes in our stores, contributing with technical knowledge of materials used, combined with strong visual thinking
- Implement and adjust corporate projects to the country needs.
- Communicate with print, advertising agencies, photography studios and other vendors to ensure end-to-end quality control of job done.
- Ensure that deadline commitments are met without exception.
- Advanced Romanian, English and Russian knowledge.
- Advanced skills of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop in particular.
- DTP skills.
- User friendly interface design experience.
- Visual thinking competence and creative approach of the projects.
- Openness to creative feedback.
- Experience in multimedia/graphic design.
- Thorough knowledge of design, typography, photography, composition, printing process, production techniques, web production.
- Online searchability skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to present personal portfolio (websites, banners, visuals, magazines & co).
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACTED is hiring Site Management Officer (Database officer) - Chisinau
- Specialist/specialistă în activitatea de lobby (advocacy, parteneriate și rețele) în cadrul A.O. „CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”, pentru perioadă determinată
- Manager librărie Cărturești
- Asistentă medicală
- Extended deadline: School of Journalism from Moldova: call for proposals for the development and piloting of a new course on "Artificial Intelligence in Newsrooms" for journalists and journalism students
- Senior Driver / Chisinau, Republic of Moldova / 1070 (net)
- UNDP Moldova: Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Political Affairs Intern
- Extended Deadline: Institutional Strengthening Specialist