ENC is looking for a Key Accounts & Partnerships Manager with a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach.
ENC is the expert network marketplace, a tech platform that improves business engagement and knowledge sharing, around the globe.
Are you ready to work with some of the world's most sophisticated investment firms, strategy consultancies and corporates? Then our Key Accounts & Partnerships Manager role might be right for you!
As Key Accounts & Partnerships Manager with a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll work closely with the world’s leading investment funds and blue-chip corporations, helping them succeed with ENC and get unparalleled access to the expertise provided by our partners – expert networks.
Your main responsibilities:
- Represent ENC solutions and engage closely with clients and expert networks
- Build and manage long-term, strong relationships with ENC’s new and existing clients
- Create and expand the sales pipeline of the business
- Communicate with clients and partners via email, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn, etc.
- Stakeholder management of decision-makers at client firms, including regular check-ins, meetings, and calls
- Work closely with our tech & marketing teams to continuously improve the user experience and our product strategy
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Have tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Experienced in Sales and Account Management of SaaS platforms
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients and partners
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Comfortable adapting to new opportunities and change
- Creative problem-solving and initiative
- Teamworking skills, strategic thinking, and self-motivation
- Full professional proficiency (native-like) in English
- Experience with an expert network or management consulting firm will be considered an advantage
Are you hesitant to apply because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact at ENC.
What we offer:
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Competitive salary (base range 800 - 1200 Euro + bonuses)
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering professional needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area
- Corporate and team-building events, as well as other social activities.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +37369941234
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Moldova angajeaza Coordonator Echipe Mobile
- UNFPA Procurement Analyst, NO-A (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Project Associate (NPSA6) - UNDP Moldova/ADA Emergency Support
- Asociația Amici dei Bambini, Moldova angajează consultant juridic în cadrul serviciul de asistență telefonică Help Line
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Associate - Energy, Environment and Climate Change Cluster
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- NRC is looking for Protection from Violence Officer Moldova Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă consultant/ă al/a Direcției Cooperare Tehnică Externă și Colaborare Bilaterală
- ICT Officer Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal control și evaluare riscuri