WeWorld is an Italian organization working since 1971 in international cooperation and humanitarian aid. Italian member of ChildFund Alliance, global network for the defense of children's rights and present in 27 countries.
The outbreak of the war in Ukraine has put millions of people at risk: WeWorld took action immediately to provide aid to refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine to find refuge in Moldova. The main sectors of intervention are child protection, psycho-social support mainly to women and children, distribution of hygiene, food and non-food items, and education in emergency, livelihood and social cohesion.
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application closing date: 14.04.2023
The Project Coordinator will work under the direct responsibility of the Programme Coordinator, and will be responsible for the successful implementation of project activities, including monitoring and reporting.
Main functions and duties:
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and management of project activities according to WeWorld Moldova and donor requirements;
- Implements approved project plans (including the establishment of milestones);
- Ensures active participation in coordination meetings and working groups with humanitarian actors;
- Ensures internal and donor compliance in terms of technical and financial requirements;
- Ensures timely and accurate project reporting, in terms of drafting both narrative and financial project progress reports, in compliance with internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in social or political science, economics, international relations, development studies or related field
- Fluent in English, Russian and Romanian
- Previous professional experience in project management
- Good computer skills, in particular MS Office package
- Basic knowledge and/or previous professional experience in humanitarian/development sector
Interested qualified candidates should submit their updated CV in English to the following email address: email@example.com, including PC WeWorld Moldova as the email subject line, by 14 April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Deadline Extended: UNFPA Programme Associate, SC, SB3.3, Chisinau, Moldova
- Anunț concurs pentru post vacant Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală (CCAR) este în căutare de un profesionist dinamic și dedicat, pentru poziția de Șef/ă de Secție la secția „Inovare și transfer de cunoștințe” în cadrul instituție
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant în realizarea analizei de impact
- Extended deadline: National Consultant on Disability Area - UN Women Moldova
- USAID hires employee to review payment requests, ensure that invoices or claims are valid, properly authorized, and processed timely and accurately.
- Extended Deadline for Design and deliver Export Marketing Program for the producers and emerging exporters of fresh fruits in Moldova
- HelpAge Moldova anunță concurs de selectare a unui/unei consultant/consultante pentru elaborarea unui raport de analiză calitativă a situației vârstnicilor privind necesitățile de îngrijire socio-medicală
- Programme Associate/SB3.5 (UN Women Moldova)
- WeWorld Moldova este în căutarea unui (ei) asistent (ă) logistică