WeWorld is an Italian organization working since 1971 in international cooperation and humanitarian aid. Italian member of ChildFund Alliance, global network for the defense of children's rights and present in 27 countries.
The outbreak of the war in Ukraine has put millions of people at risk: WeWorld took action immediately to provide aid to refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine to find refuge in Moldova. The main sectors of intervention are child protection, psycho-social support mainly to women and children, distribution of hygiene, food and non-food items, and education in emergency, livelihood and social cohesion.
Job Title: Senior Administrator
Duty Station: Chișinău
Level of Effort: Full time
The duration of the contract: 3 months probation with possible extension to full-time position based on performance.
Line Manager: Country Finance Manager
Application closing date: 18.04.2023
Task related to Finance, Administration, HR
- Managing cash box in accordance with WeWorld procedures
- Ensure reconciliation of cashbooks and complete collection and archiving of original documentation
- Ensure WeWorld bank and cash accounts reconciliation every month
- Provide transparent, effective, and timely accounting of the actual expenditure in the WeWorld accounting system
- Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, develop and implement good financial procedures and control systems in line with WeWorld guidelines
- Managing payment requests for the finance department with all the necessary purchase documents according to WeWolrd procedure
- Supervise payment of Taxes related to organization activities, and financial reporting to all state agencies required by the local legislation
- Ensure that WeWorld’s financial obligations in Moldova are fulfilled in accordance with the law and regulations
- Checking the correctness of primary documents from counterparties
- Develop relations for general follow-up with banks
- Ensure coordination between Finance Manager and Finance team
- Supervise and implement daily financial and administrative tasks to ensure the functioning of the WeWorld Office
- Prepare and share monthly cash flow and financial progress reports with the Finance Manager
- Develop employment and service agreements for the staff
- Supervise calculation and accounting of the salaries and wages
- Develop payroll and salary payment sheet every month
Any other task that the Finance or Country Manager may require
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA degree relevant to the position
- Previous experience in finance and administration with an NGO
- Good command of English
- Excellent skills with Excel
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment and with strict deadlines
- Good time management and organizational skills
Interested qualified candidates should submit their updated CV in English (or Resume) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, including Senior Administrator WeWorld Moldova as the email subject line, by 18 April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidated will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Deadline Extended: UNFPA Programme Associate, SC, SB3.3, Chisinau, Moldova
- Anunț concurs pentru post vacant Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală (CCAR) este în căutare de un profesionist dinamic și dedicat, pentru poziția de Șef/ă de Secție la secția „Inovare și transfer de cunoștințe” în cadrul instituție
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant în realizarea analizei de impact
- Extended deadline: National Consultant on Disability Area - UN Women Moldova
- USAID hires employee to review payment requests, ensure that invoices or claims are valid, properly authorized, and processed timely and accurately.
- Extended Deadline for Design and deliver Export Marketing Program for the producers and emerging exporters of fresh fruits in Moldova
- HelpAge Moldova anunță concurs de selectare a unui/unei consultant/consultante pentru elaborarea unui raport de analiză calitativă a situației vârstnicilor privind necesitățile de îngrijire socio-medicală
- Programme Associate/SB3.5 (UN Women Moldova)
- WeWorld Moldova este în căutarea unui (ei) asistent (ă) logistică