KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required professional experience
- Strong interpersonal skills as positions provides strategic partnering consultancy and guidance to business unit leaders, managers, supervisors and employees in various human resource functions including employee and labor relations, HR policies and total rewards, performance management and talent management.
- Conflict management, problem solving, self-management (work life balance) during responses
- University Degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline
- 5 years of experience in emergency response/development sector in human resources & administration preferred or experienced working with corporate sector with core HR background
- Certified Peer supporter and CISM trained
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Leadership skills and ability, strategic orientation
- Strong understanding of emergency response
- Experience in multi-cultural environment
- Able to work in a hard conditions
- Experience developing staff by assessing development needs, coaching and mentoring staff, and identifying, developing, and delivering training.
- Ability to lead a geographically dispersed team
- English and local language
Note: The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20 % of the time.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only