Our client MAIB is looking for DevOps Engineers (Middle / Senior level) for the project of developing mobile bank applications for legal entities and individuals, digital and agile bank’s initiatives.
You will do:
- Design and Implementation of cloud Infrastructure on premise and on a variety of Cloud Providers (Azure a preference);
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues using Open Source technology;
- Build tooling and software to mitigate common problems;
- Work with the Development Teams to manage releases of software using CI/CD;
- Keep up to date with recent news and developments in the Open Source community;
- Ensure all software is configured against modern industry recommendations;
- Monitor systems, applications and vulnerabilities to ensure they are healthy and secure;
- Responsible for maintaining SLO’s / SLA’s for uptime and performance for the platform;
- Ensure security and stability of the platform;
- Supporting other teams with DevOps specific skillsets.
Qualifications you need:
- An understanding of DevOps/SRE methodology;
- Container Orchestration via Kubernetes;
- Database Technologies, Preferably MS SQL;
- Continuous Integration tooling, e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, Team City;
- Continuous Deployment tooling e.g. Argo CD;
- Cloud Providers, e.g. Azure/GCP/AWS;
- Linux System Administration, e.g. RHEL/CentOS;
- Scripting, e.g. Bash/Python/Go;
- Configuration Management, e.g. Ansible;
- Infrastructure Management, e.g. Terraform;
- Monitoring, e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite;
- Log aggregation, e.g. ELK, Splunk, Greylog.
- Open minded and self-driver;
- Oriented to the results and strong organized;
- Effective communication skills, self-confidence and good team player;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Attentive to the details, flexible and collaborative.
- Flexibility: Hybrid, remote or in the office work;
- Competitive salary and benefits as we are the first bank in Agile Transformation;
- Lunch tickets, preferred loans and corporate number;
- A huge range of additional discounts for different brands;
- Great opportunities to have autonomy in your position, to enjoy professional life together with our IT team and to be THE key contributor in building an agile bank.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice în vederea elaborării studiului sociologic „Bărbații și egalitatea de gen în Republica Moldova 2024”
- Social media manager and videographer SMM
- Selectarea a unui/unei consultant/e pentru elaborarea metodologiei privind evaluarea psihosocială inițială și finală a copiilor romi din clasele V-VII
- Communication consultant (full-time position) under Moldova Higher Education Project (deadline extension)
- Qu23/02812: Human Security/ National ICT Consultant
- Education Pedagogy Specialist
- Координатор для Детского Дружественного Пространства, неполный рабочий день, Aнений Ной
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- HelpAge International angajează Coordonator de Proiect
- UNICEF Moldova: Long-Term Agreement for Translation Services (National Individual)