Prosecutorial Vetting Secretariat
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY 18:00 ON 15 DECEMBER 2023
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Global Solutions Ventures (GSV), a joint venture partnership between ZemiTek, LLC and Dexis Consulting Group, seeks qualified candidates for an anticipated project vetting Moldovan prosecutors. The project would provide a fully staffed secretariat to support a multi-national Prosecutorial Vetting Commission appointed by the Moldovan Parliament pursuant to Law 252/2023 which entered into force August 22, 2023. The project is expected to begin in Autumn 2023.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Investigator / Analyst will work as a member of one of two technical teams within the Secretariat and in support of one of the Commission panels as described in Law 252/2023. The Investigator-Analyst will report to the Head of Secretariat and/or Senior Technical Expert. Successful applicants will be professionally flexible and willing to work in a team, independently and/or in direct partnership with individual Commission members.
The primary duty of the Investigator-Analyst will be to conduct research and background checking for individual integrity assessments of vetting candidates. Based on the official Rules of Procedure adopted by the Commission this may include, but not be limited to, the following activities.
- Collecting required information for the vetting process which may include:
- Compiling and analyzing relevant open-source data.
- Compiling and analyzing information provided by third parties.
- Compiling and analyzing data and information from various national and international agencies.
- Identifying, compiling, and analyzing additional data/information needed throughout the vetting process.
- Coordination with Financial Analysts to analyze and summarize data received from financial institutions.
- Analysis of candidates’ asset declarations.
- Work cooperatively with all other Secretariat staff and all commission members
- All other duties as assigned.
The Investigator-Analyst may also be asked to:
- Support the Commission, Head of Secretariat and Senior Technical Expert for the successful implementation of ad-hoc activities.
- Participate in or provide support to Commission Hearings.
- A university degree in a field related to any of the following - law, finance, accounting, data science, social sciences, or investigative journalism.
- Experience accessing and extracting information from national databases such as, but not limited to, Tax Service, National Bank, Border Police, Credit Bureau etc.
- Experience analyzing financial and/or banking data.
- Experience conducting open-source intelligence research (OSINT).
- Experience conducting research and preparing data driven reports.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Romanian and level B2, or higher, proficiency in English.
- Intermediate level expertise with core Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Current or past work in the Moldovan prosecution system, in any role.
- Status as a candidate prosecutor.
- Status as a student at the NIJ.
Applicants are advised that job offers are contingent upon the following:
- GSV receipt of a complete application packet as defined below.
- Passing a background check conducted by relevant national authorities
- GSV receipt of three positive professional reference checks (recommendation letters will not be accepted and should not be submitted)
- Those offered employment may not engage in any other form of employment, consultancy, or other categories of work during the contract period.
To apply qualified candidates must submit the following to email@example.com
- A current CV in ENGLISH.
- A cover letter in ENGLISH that defines how you meet the minimum requirements.
- A list of three professional references including name, position title, organization, mobile number, email address and relationship to the candidate. Please note that reference letters will not be considered.
- A declaration stating the applicant has no family or close personal contacts within the prosecutorial system or a listing of the family members or close personal contacts in the prosecutorial system.
- A copy of the national ID and/or passport photo page.
- Completion of the consent to background check form provided below.
Consimțământul pentru controlul de fond/ a antecedentelor
Subsemnatul/Subsemnata, confirm că am aplicat la Secretariatul Pre-Vetting/ de Evaluare a Procurorilor și confirm că candidatura mea este supusă unei verificări a antecedentelor şi a integrităţii financiare efectuată de autorităţile competente din Republica Moldova, care se extinde şi asupra soţului/soţiei şi a rudelor/afinilor de gradul I. Furnizarea detaliilor mele personale, copiei buletinului meu de identitate/pașaportului, CV-ului și semnătura de mai jos servesc drept consimțământ pentru ca toate datele mele cu caracter personal, ale soţului/soţiei şi a rudelor/afinilor de gradul I să fie evaluate și analizate fără limitare de către autorităţile competente, în vederea finalizării verificării antecedentelor şi a integrităţii financiare. Adițional eu inteleg că la accesarea datelor mele, informația referitoare la membrii imediați ai familiei mele de asemenea va fi accesată.
Eu înțeleg că rezultatele verificării antecedentelor şi integrităţii finaniciare vor fi transmise lui Anne M. Trice, Director superior în cadrul Dexis Consulting Group în calitatea sa de representant al angajatorului pentru poziția la care am aplicat.
De asemenea, confirm că parte a consimțământului meu sunt atașate următoarele:
__XX_ Copia pe fața și verso a buletinului meu de identitate/ pașaportului
__XX_ CV-ul current, cu indicarea tuturor locurilor de muncă și studiilor anterioare.
Consent to Background / Clearance Check
I, confirm that I have applied to the Pre-Vetting / Prosecutorial Vetting Secretariat and acknowledge that my candidacy is subject to a background / clearance check conducted by the competent authorities from the Republic of Moldova. Provision of my personal details, copy of my ID card/ passport, CV, and signature below serve as my consent to have all of my personal data, of the spouse and first degree relatives, without limitation, accessed and analyzed by the competent authorities, in order to complete the required pre-employment background/clearance check I further understand that in accessing my data, data related to my immediate family members will also be accessed.
I understand that the results of my background/clearance check will be forwarded to Dexis Consulting Group as the hiring representative for the position to which I have applied.
I further confirm that the following are attached here as part of my consent:
__XX_ Copy of the photo page of my ID card/ passport.
__XX_ Current CV showing all past employment and education.
Nume (tipărit)/Name (printed):
Nume de familie (tipărit)/
Numărul național de identificare sau numărul pașaportului / National ID number or passport number:
Semnat la (introduceți data)/
Signed on (enter date):
Alte anunturi de angajare
- National Anti-Trafficking Experts (SSA) - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Local Consultant to Support Implementation of Remote Interpretation Services in Court Proceedings
- EcoContact: Social Expert (Individual Consultant)
- Treasury Assistant at Safeguard Global
- Agenția de Traduceri ProTranslate Group anunță post vacant pentru poziția de Asistent(ă) de Oficiu / Office-Manager
- Concurs pentru selectarea a unui/unei consultant/consultante pentru instruirea cadrelor didactice de sprijin și psihologilor privind oferirea suportului individualizat pentru copiii romi
- Termen extins: APSCF contractează prestator servicii de audit financiar
- Tender no. 83460075 for the contracting of legal/policy consultancy (expert) services - short term consultancy service
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for a MEAL Officer (M/W)
- Senior Energy Efficiency expert (M/W)