Ukraine Crisis Response Program
Request for Selection of Consultants for Qualitative Research of Ukrainian Children’s Perspective on their Wellbeing Status to Inform Further Advocacy Ensuring that Children Voices are Heard
World Vision International, together with its partner offices around the world, which comprise the World Vision Partnership, invites service providers to submit a proposal for provision of services in accordance with the requirements, terms and conditions set forth in this Request for Proposals (RFP).
World Vision UCR Project is inviting relevant individual consults to carry out Qualitative Research of Ukrainian Children’s Perspective on their Wellbeing Status to Inform Further Advocacy.
Detailed selection documentation and terms of reference for the consultancy is available in the attached RFP.
Interested consultants can submit their response through the dedicated email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission of proposals is November 27, 2023, 18:00. Any response received after this date and time shall be considered non-responsive, and World Vision would not be obligated to engage your organization any further in this RFP process.
Clarifications can be requested from:
UCR Project Supply Chain Team
Request For Proposal:
Qualitative Research of Ukrainian Children’s Perspective on their Wellbeing Status to Inform Further Advocacy (Moldova)
World Vision International Ukraine Crisis Response
All information within this RFP, regardless of the communication form, is given in absolute confidence and may not be disclosed without written permission from World Vision International.
World Vision International, together with its affiliated offices across the globe that make up the World Vision Partnership, (“World Vision”) invites your organization to submit a proposal for Qualitative Research of Ukrainian Children’s Perspective on their Wellbeing Status to Inform Further Advocacy, based on the Terms of References, requirements and terms and conditions set forth in this Request for Proposal (RFP). This RFP describes our current understanding of our needs, however these needs are subject to change.
What World Vision is:
World Vision is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian humanitarian aid and development organization that is dedicated to helping children and their communities worldwide reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty. With its origins in the 1950’s, World Vision is backed up by more than 2.5 million supporters, 20,000 churches, hundreds of corporations, and governments in nearly 100 countries.
Who we serve:
We serve poor children, families, and communities. Through means such as emergency relief, education, health care, economic development and promotion of justice, approximately 40,000 World Vision staff members assist impoverished communities help themselves. Our work touches approximately 100 million people in nearly 100 countries, assisting people regardless of religion, ethnic background, or gender.
Why we serve:
Motivated by our faith in Jesus, we serve the poor unconditionally, recognizing their individual dignity and honoring their God-given potential.
Some ways in which we serve:
Community Development -- Each community’s needs are different. We provide the resources that enable people to discover and use their own ideas and skills to move from poverty to self-sufficiency. Communities develop such things as access to clean water, reliable food production, basic health services, educational opportunities, microfinance programs to generate income, and AIDS prevention and care.
Emergency Response -- We respond to natural disasters and long-term humanitarian emergencies. We track potential crises, pre-position emergency supplies for effective rapid response, and remain after the crisis to help people rebuild their communities.
Protecting Children -- We believe in every child’s individual worth. We advocate for their well-being: for a world where orphans are cared for; where children are no longer forced to be soldiers, prostitutes, or laborers; and where they are safe and free from oppression.
For further information, we encourage you to visit our website at www.wvi.org.
2. Project Background
World Vision is a child-focused organization operating in various contexts rendering the full range of interventions: from humanitarian to development. However, regardless of the context specifics, it is core to the World Vision values to ensure that children’s voices, including of those on the move, are heard.
The purpose of undertaking this research is to collect and analyze qualitative data on the perspectives of displaced Ukrainian children residing in Ukraine and host countries covered by the WV UCR programming to amplify their voices with regards to their well-being through advocacy and communication. This information will be used to further inform our programming, including humanitarian assistance and advocacy efforts, to further support children and their families.
The ultimate award, if any, resulting from this RFP will only apply to the World Vision offices
Time used is Local Time.
November 20, 2023
Response of Intent to Bid
November 25, 2023; 18:00
Proposal Submission Deadline
November 27, 2023; 18:00
November 27-29, 2023
November 29, 2023
November 30, 2023
Interested Consultants will submit any inquiries, responses of intent to bid, clarification requests and submissions (proposals should be password protected) related to this RFP to the following WV contact:
The technical and financial proposals and all related documents must be sent as password protected documents to the email address provided above so that they cannot be opened until after submission deadline. The password(s) for opening the proposal and related documents should only be released within 6 hours from the submission deadline through a separate email sent to the same email address.
Interested Consultants may not enter into communications with other World Vision staff about this RFP without the prior written permission requested and provided through the email address given above.
- It is requested that Interested Consultants notify in writing the individual listed in Section 2.3 either accepting World Vision’s invitation to participate in this RFP process or expressing your intention not to participate. It is encouraged that for Interested Consultants to do so by e-mailing the Intent to Respond Form set forth in Appendix Ino later than close of business on November 25, 2023. Interested Consultants also need to designate the name of the person within your organization who will serve as the main contact for this process, along with his/her title, address, phone number and e-mail address. You agree to destroy any and all information in this document if you choose to decline participation our RFP process.
- An exploratory conference call may be arranged to assist in the preparation of your written response and presentation/demonstration. If so, you agree to absorb any costs incurred in so doing. Please contact the individual listed in Section 2.3 should you need such a conference call. To ensure that the same level of information is conveyed equally to all Interested Consultants, World Vision reserves the right to share questions and responses with all other Interested Consultants.
- You must submit electronic copy of your response through the provided email address, so that they are received by World Vision by 00 hours (Georgia Local Time) November 27, 2023. The proposals should be sent as password protected documents. The passwords should be sent through a separate email within 6 hours after the submission deadline. Any response received after this date and time shall be considered non-responsive, and World Vision would not be obligated to engage your organization any further in this RFP process.
- All responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of World Vision and will not be returned.
- World Vision ultimately reserves the right throughout this process to select any servicing option that best meets its business requirements and to hold discussions with any and all respondents.
- You must agree to the following conditions if you choose to respond to World Vision regarding this RFP:
- Neither issuance of this RFP nor receipt of proposals represents a commitment on the part of World Vision International, World Vision or any office within the World Vision Partnership.
- If World Vision chooses your organization, the terms and conditions in Appendix 2 is a non-inclusive list of terms and conditions that will be included in any binding agreement between you and World Vision International, World Vision or any office in the World Vision Partnership. In your proposal submitted to World Vision, you must indicate any issues you may have in accepting any of these terms and conditions.
- World Vision will not be responsible for, or in anyway liable for, any costs incurred by Interested Consultants in the preparation of any responses or presentations relating to this RFP.
- This document is provided for the exclusive use of your organization and copies shall not be made available to any other party, without written consent from the individual listed in Section 2.3. Both you and World Vision acknowledge that they may come in contact with non-public information, which is considered confidential or proprietary to the other, including this document itself. Each party agrees not to use such information for its own benefit or allow it to be released to or used by others. Each party agrees to exercise reasonable care to prevent disclosure to any third party.
- Neither party shall use the name of the other in publicity releases, referrals, advertising, or similar activity without the prior written consent of the other.
Interested Consultants need to respond in a format that refers to the following sections and numbered items and must specifically address each and every request for information contained herein. If you are unable to comply with any information requested, an explanation must be provided as part of the response.
- Supplier Registration (template attached);
- Signed Code of Conduct and policy acknowledgement letter (template attached);
- Technical proposal, including timeline, qualification and experience of the key personnel;
- Financial Proposal, including the detailed budget to complete the assignment;
- Contact details of three references;
- Other documents as per the TOR.
Refer to Annexes for Terms of References and additional information. (File)
Consultant must provide cost effective pricing model to World Vision International and include all costs and expenditures related to the assignment.
World Vision will evaluate proposals and select the successful consultant at its discretion. A few criteria it may use, include, but are not limited to the following:
- Quality, reputation, and performance of providing SERVICES in a global environment. World Vision requires an opportunity to evaluate models/samples for testing.
- Thoroughness of proposal preparation.
- Demonstrated excellence in service, support and extended warranties on a global basis.
- Competitive pricing with the capacity to provide advance and locked global pricing as part of a very demanding marketing schedule.
- Ability to deliver the requested services by the required dates.
- Ability of the selected Consultant to work with World Vision to provide the high quality services
- The availability of the Consultant to provide services.
World Vision may require physical or virtual presentations by Interested Consultants after written proposals are received and reviewed by World Vision. If we require such a presentation, the Procurement office will schedule a time and inform the service provider of the mode of presentation. Each interested consultant should be prepared to discuss and substantiate any of the areas of the proposal that is submitted, its qualifications for the services required and any other area of interest relative to its proposal.
The least cost technically acceptable consultant will be awarded the contract.
World Vision will carefully evaluate all proposals received. World Vision will select the Consultant that has made the best overall proposal and execute a written agreement based on this RFP, the submitted proposal, and the negotiations concerning these.
Issuance of this RFP, the preparation and submission of responses by Interested Consultants and the subsequent receipt and evaluation of responses by World Vision shall not commit World Vision to award a contract to any Consultant. Furthermore, in no event shall choosing a specific Consultant for presentation, negotiations or otherwise be construed to create any legal obligations on the part of World Vision. Only the execution of a written agreement by World Vision International, World Vision or an office within the World Vision Partnership and a Consultant will be binding on the relevant parties in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in such agreement.
5.4 Offers should be submitted:
- Only via email at this address: email@example.com
- Offers/applications received in other email addresses other firstname.lastname@example.org and after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Suppliers/Service providers that fail to comply with the preselection required documents can result not to be considered for further comparison.
RFP: [ services]
From: Company Name: _________________________________________
Contact Name: _________________________________________
Please state your intentions with regard to this RFP by checking one of the boxes below:
q We intend to respond to this RFP by [ADD PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE].
q We are not responding to this RFP and will destroy all associated materials by [ADD DATE – RECOMMEND 24 HOURS AFTER RESPONSE TO SUBMIT INTEND TO BID DEADLINE]. The reason we have decided not to respond is:
Signature of Contact Person
Parties to Agreement
The binding Agreement may be entered into by (1) the chosen winning respondent (“CONSULTANT”) and World Vision International (“WVI”) with the ability of other World Vision offices worldwide to receive goods and services under that Agreement from WVI or CONSULTANT, (2) CONSULTANT and WVI and its affiliated World Vision offices, (3) CONSULTANT and any office in the World Vision Partnership, or (4) whatever other arrangement that the World Vision offices determine would be most suited for the Partnership’s procurement needs. Any World Vision party will be referred to as “WORLD VISION” for purposes of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
Most Favored Nation
CONSULTANT warrants and represents that the discount or prices with respect to the services provided pursuant to the Agreement are comparable to or better than the discount or prices offered prior to and as of the effective date, by CONSULTANT to any of its customers with respect to similar services.
CONSULTANT has sole responsibility for the payment of all applicable taxes (income, audit, unemployment, etc.) relating to CONSULTANT and CONSULTANT’s employees arising from payments received under this Agreement
CONSULTANT has sole responsibility under this Agreement to obtain any and all insurance needed to provide the services herein. Neither CONSULTANT nor CONSULTANT’s employees, workers, or subcontractors shall be deemed employees of WORLD VISION for any purposes, nor shall they participate in any WORLD VISION employee benefit or insurance programs.
The acceptability of any goods and/or services provided by CONSULTANT will be based on WORLD VISION's reasonable satisfaction. If any of the goods and/or services is not acceptable, WORLD VISION will notify CONSULTANT within thirty (30) days of receipt, specifying its reasons in reasonable detail, and CONSULTANT will, at no additional cost, promptly conform the goods and/or services to WORLD VISION's reasonable satisfaction.
Security and Evacuation
CONSULTANT’s services hereunder may be performed in a country with existing or potential political or social unrest. CONSULTANT agrees to assume all risks, including damage to person and property, resulting from any such unrest. CONSULTANT is solely responsible for the safety of CONSULTANT’s property and employees, and for obtaining any desired insurance protections with respect to CONSULTANT’s work in such countries.
Should CONSULTANT be performing services in a country where WORLD VISION has operations, CONSULTANT will coordinate with WORLD VISION on security issues. WORLD VISION may include CONSULTANT in the security and evacuation planning and procedures that WORLD VISION conducts for its own staff, but CONSULTANT is responsible for assessing the adequacy of such plans and procedures to CONSULTANT’s own satisfaction and making alternative arrangements if judged necessary by CONSULTANT.
CONSULTANT agrees to not discuss the terms of this Agreement with any third party without written consent from WORLD VISION. CONSULTANT agrees to hold in confidence for the benefit of WORLD VISION any and all non-public information which may be disclosed to CONSULTANT or to which CONSULTANT may have access, as a result of this Agreement, including the results of CONSULTANT’s services hereunder.
No Assignment or Subcontracting
CONSULTANT shall not assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, nor enter into any subcontract to perform any portion of this Agreement, without the written consent of WORLD VISION.
Representations by CONSULTANT – CONSULTANT hereby represents and warrants to WORLD VISION that:
All goods furnished hereunder shall be free from defects in workmanship and material.
For a period of one (1) year from the date of installation by WORLD VISION, and for so long as WORLD VISION is entitled to receive maintenance for the hardware, the hardware when used in accordance with its Documentation will be free from defects in material and workmanship. In the event any item of hardware fails to conform to the forgoing warranty, CONSULTANT shall, at WORLD VISION's sole option (a) repair or replace the non-conforming hardware within five (5) business days at CONSULTANT's sole cost and expense or (b) refund the purchase price of the affected hardware.
CONSULTANT is in compliance with all applicable laws regarding business permits and licenses that may be required to carry out the work to be performed under this Agreement.
CONSULTANT has full rights to use and to transfer to WORLD VISION any intellectual property utilized in performing this Agreement.
WORLD VISION’s use of the services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, does not and will not violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property rights or the laws or regulations of any governmental or judicial authority.
CONSULTANT is not a party to any agreement restricting CONSULTANT’s ability to enter into this Agreement, and CONSULTANT’s performance of this Agreement does not require the consent of any person or entity;
CONSULTANT agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WORLD VISION, and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, and all of the officers, agents, and employees of WORLD VISION and such entities, from any and all claims, liabilities, loss, or damages arising out of the performance of this Agreement, except to the extent that such claims or liabilities arise from the gross negligence of WORLD VISION or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
WORLD VISION may terminate this Agreement at any time upon 30 days written notice for any other reason. In the event of such a termination, CONSULTANT will be paid approved fees and expenses for good provided in accordance with this Agreement up to the date of termination.
This Agreement may be terminated immediately by either Party in the event of a breach of the provisions herein by the other Party, in addition to whatever remedies or damages are provided under the governing law.
This Agreement may be terminated by either Party in the event of any intervening “force majeure” (natural disaster, war, etc.) recognized under the governing law. In the event of such a termination, CONSULTANT will be paid approved fees and expenses for goods provided in accordance with this Agreement up to the date of termination.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs de selectare a unui expert (e) pentru dezvoltarea și coordonarea unui plan de sustenabilitate pentru serviciile medicale de îngrijire la domiciliu
- Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în Advocacy a 3 Platforme de OSC-uri din republică
- UNICEF Moldova: Programme Associate, GS-6 (FT)_for Moldova nationals/residents only - recruitment for 2 posts
- Recruitment Internship (remunerated)
- Caritas Moldova is Hiring Project Coordinator
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer in the Cooperation section (job n° 48965)
- Product Management Chief
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă (transparența acționarilor)
- HelpAge International angajează Expert(ă) în domeniul îmbătrânirii active și sănătoase