The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to provide support to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection in the revision of the Program for deinstitutionalization of persons with intellectual and psycho-social disabilities and its implementation Action Plan.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference, eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than July 7, 2022 time 15:00.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master´s degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Social Affairs, Law, Economics or other relevant areas;
- At least 5 years of experience in providing advisory services, developing research, policies, evaluations etc. in the field of social protection and assistance, with emphasis on deinstitutionalization of persons with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities;
- Proven experience in development of public policy documents, guidelines, or other similar documents in the social protection sector;
- Proven experience with the 2030 Agenda and applying the LNOB principle is a strong advantage;
- Previous experience in developing and providing trainings. Previous experience in training delivery in the area of strategic planning and public policy development will be a high advantage;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization, consulting company, preferably in the public policy development field;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written Romanian. Working knowledge of English.
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV and a maximum 2 pages Motivation Letter;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount per up to 45 workdays of assignment, for the period July 2022 to January 2023;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83412806) and subject on it, not later than July 11, 2022 time 15:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.