The Moldova Competitiveness Project, funded by USAID, Government of Sweden and UK aid and implemented by Chemonics International, Inc. aims to grow and expand key economic sectors in Moldova – wine, tourism, Information Communication Technology (ICT) paired with engineering and creative services, and light industry (fashion).
The Project seeks an intern for a period of 2-3 months to support the Operations and SEED Fund team with the implementation and record keeping of the SEED Fund. The Intern will support the team with documentation preparation in English and Romanian, filing in physical and digital formats, gathering required documentation, and will coordinate with various grantees on a wide range of topics, among other duties as assigned by the Operations and SEED Fund Director. The Intern has to be available at a minimum 50% of the time (4 hours per day or 2-3 days per week).
- Support the Operations and SEED Fund team in the management of grants program in line with USAID rules and regulations from design through conclusion of activities;
- Assist the SEED Fund with the process of preparing agreement/documents/risk assessments in English and/or Romanian, gathering required documentation, checking references, conducting filing and coordinating with grantees on a wide range of topics.
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the Operations and SEED Fund Director.
- Bachelor’s degrees in public administration, business administration, law, international and/or trade relations, communications, and other related fields.
- Superior attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and work on several activities simultaneously.
- Good English and excellent Romanian written and oral proficiency.
- Excellent inter-personal communication and mediation skills; team-player.
- Availability at a minimum 50% of the time (4 hours per day or 2-3 days per week) for a period of 2-3 months.
How to apply
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17:00 August 30, 2019 along with the following:
- Copy of the CV detailing experience in administrative support.
- One-page cover letter detailing your interests, career goals, and why you are a fit for this position.
- Copy of university diploma, if already graduated, or enrollment documentation.