DevelopmentAid is a leading, innovative membership organization offering services to the international development sector. We have one of the strongest development teams in Moldova and we work with the latest technologies in a top notch development environment.
We are looking for a knowledgeable QA Engineer to join our team in Chisinau and work on ensuring the product quality.
• Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, or regression testing using Robot Framework;
• Contributing directly to the refinement and improvement of testing procedures and test plans;
• Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects.
• Experience in an Agile environment;
• Highly motivated and able to work collaboratively in a team & deliver without close supervision;
• Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including the following: functional, regression, automation;
• Root cause analysis;
• Basic Linux/Unix operations;
• Knowledge of HTTP requests, responses, status codes and RESTFull API;
• Experience with test automation with tools such as Selenium or Robot;
• Experience with browser developer tools;
• Skilled in performance testing and analysis;
• Ability to write down test cases based on understanding of requirements and how our solution works;
• Ability to contribute to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design;
• Fluent English is a plus.
• An experience-based competitive salary;
• Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Boundary-free and direct interaction with owners and clients of the product you will work on;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other teams.
To apply, send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/ for more information.