IREX Europe is seeking an experienced Advertising sales person with skills in design and production of advertising products for a potential advertising and marketing initiative for the media in Moldova.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-years of experience in advertising sales and design/production in Moldovan media and or a Moldovan Advertising Agency.
Experience and knowledge of the broadcast and online media markets is required.
Fluency in Romanian and Russian, and competency in English is required.
The position will be based in Chisinau.
The position will remain open until filled
The Advertising Sales and Designer will develop ads and marketing products for Moldovan media clients, and assist developing a client base.
Design and develop advertising and marketing products:
- Develops, creates, and produces advertising and marketing products for clients and media.
- Assists build client base and sales.
- Works to develop creative campaigns, media plans, advertising campaigns utilizing ad tech tools.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with local, regional, and national marketing contacts and colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and photo and video design software. Acrobat Pro, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred.
- Expertise in related marketing management & reporting software (e.g., Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics).
- Proficiency in social media marketing, promotions, communications, analysis & functionality.
- Experience with digital communications and content strategy.
- Multi-tasker with excellent follow-through, and keen attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Design and/or marketing qualifications and at least 3 years marketing and advertising experience
- Prior experience working for an advertising agency preferred.
- Romanian and Russian fluency, competency in English required.
To apply, please submit your CV and a letter of motivation preferably in English to
firstname.lastname@example.org before COB September 30, 2019.