IREX Europe is seeking an experienced Advertising and Marketing Manager to lead a potential advertising and marketing initiative for the media in Moldova.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-years of experience in advertising and marketing, sales and management in leading Moldovan media and or a Moldovan Advertising Agency.
Experience and knowledge of the broadcast and online media markets is required.
Proven management and leadership experience, as well as in-depth knowledge of the Moldovan media landscape, national and regional is required.
Excellent communication skills, as well as fluency in Romanian and Russian, and competency in English is required.
The position will be based in Chisinau.
The position will remain open until filled
The Marketing & Advertising Manager develops and manages brand and strategic marketing plans and executes digital advertising campaigns as required. Leads a small team of sales and advertising and design professionals.
Manage & develop sales strategy, client portfolio, marketing, and advertising campaigns:
- Develops, creates, and implements marketing strategy and plan for clients’ sales, regional, national, and international markets.
- Leads vendor relationships with marketing contract partners.
- Plans and manages budgets and keeps accurate accounting records.
- Leverages data to analyze and report on marketing performance, making recommendations on adjustments as needed and assists with staff implementation.
- Works to develop, implement, monitor, assess, and evolve creative campaigns, media plans, advertising campaigns utilizing ad tech tools, and data collection.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with local, regional, and national marketing contacts and colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with expertise in press writing and press relations.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and photo and video design software. Acrobat Pro, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred.
- Expertise in related marketing management & reporting software (e.g., Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics).
- Proficiency in social media marketing, promotions, communications, analysis & functionality.
- Experience with digital communications and content strategy.
- Proven organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Multi-tasker with excellent follow-through, and keen attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years professional marketing and advertising experience
- Prior experience working for an advertising agency preferred.
- Romanian and Russian fluency, competency in English required.
To apply, please submit your CV and a letter of motivation preferably in English to
email@example.com before COB September 30, 2019.