Jean Monnet Conference
“Moldova towards EU`s regional and cross-border development”
22-23 August 2019
Venue: Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
Dear Sir or Madame
We are very pleased to invite you to the Jean Monnet Conference “Moldova towards EU`s regional and cross-border development”, which will be held on 22-23rd of August 2019, at the premises of the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Chisinau.
The main objectives of the Conference are:
(1) To foster and strengthen understanding and awareness of target groups (especially young researchers) in Moldova on EU regional policy with main focus on European Territorial Cooperation (ETC);
(2) To inform and raise awareness of representatives of the non-governmental organizations and civil servants in Moldova, on the importance of the cross-border development for its EU economic integration and growth;
(3) To analyze the in so far achievements and problems in developing different programs and modes of regional & cross-border cooperation in EU & Moldova;
(4) To elaborate proposals and recommendations for the particular Moldova’s government, local and regional authorities involved, the institutions of the cross-border cooperation where they have been established and the competent EU’s structure;
(5) To increase the visibility of the research of the Republic of Moldova on European level on Conference`s issues, etc.
We look forward to welcoming a large number of university leaders, including vice-rectors for research, and other senior staff as well as higher education and research stakeholders, including representatives of national rectors’ conferences, research organisations, public authorities, representatives of business society and young researchers
The preliminary program of the conference:
Session 1: Cross-Border Cooperation development: Looking to Eastern Neighbourhood
Session 2: European regional integration and competitiveness
Session 3: Doctoral Students' Workshop on Resilience, Research and Innovation
Session 4: Enhancing EU Actorness in EaP”
Closing Session: Proposals and Recommendations
Working languages: Romanian and Enbglish
Publication: Papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in a specialized issue of:
1) Easter European Journal of Regional Studies/EEJRS (indexed in DOAJ, CEEOL, OAJI.net, Index Copernicus, ERIHPLUS and RePEc). For further details, please follow the link:
2) CSEI Working Papers, especially dedicated to young researchers, (indexed in RePEc, DOAJ and CEEOL). For further details, please follow the link: http://csei.ase.md/wp/
- August 11, 2019: Online registration and submission of extended abstracts.
- August 30, 2019: Full paper submission
Please register your participation usink the following link - https://forms.gle/QwNbmJBNKkTzySEU8
We kindly ask the participants to meet the deadlines for the online registration and materials delivery.
We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
With kindest regards,
BRIDGE Conference Organizing Committee
For additional details, please contact Rodica Crudu (email@example.com)