The Friends of Moldova is seeking applications for small grants to local nonprofits, initiative groups, and aspiring social entrepreneurs that benefit the Moldovan community. The grant request can be for direct funding or for material support (technology, equipment, or educational materials). Projects involving youth and young adults will be prioritized, however, any organization that will benefit the community will be taken into consideration.
We welcome project proposals with a maximum request of $3000.
To be eligible for a grant you must fall into at least one of the following categories
- Moldovan citizens (youth and young adults encouraged)
- Moldovan initiative groups, startups, small businesses, or social entrepreneurships
- Organizations registered as non-profit NGOs and operating in Moldova;
- Peace Corps Volunteers through the Peace Corps Partnership Program.
- European Volunteer Services and other international volunteering groups.
Proposals are selected based on:
- Organization’s Mission, Expertise and Capacity
- Organization’s Status
- Problem and Justification
- Project Goals, Objectives, & Solution
- Beneficiaries Impact
Applicants must be aware that the Friends of Moldova will accept applications from 1 February 2022 until 23:59 US Eastern Time on 18 February 2022.
Please review the Project Application Procedure.
Applications must be sent electronically via submission form https://forms.gle/tFsHV2iF1eHokXSq7
Submission forms without the project application and project budget (shared with email@example.com as google drive links) will not be considered.
To see more details and apply for this grant click HERE
Dacă doriți o copie a formularului de cerere în română sau rusă, vă rugăm să vizitați site-ul nostru: thefriendsofmoldova.com
Если вам нужна копия формы заявки на румынском или русском языке, пожалуйста, посетите наш сайт: thefriendsofmoldova.com
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org