Job Title: Field Officer
Reports to: Project Coordinator
To Apply: Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.
About Caritas Moldova
Caritas Internationalis is a confederation of 165 Catholic relief, development and social service organizations working to build a better world, especially for the poor and oppressed, in over 200 countries and territories. Caritas works without regard to creed, race, gender, or ethnicity, and is one of the world’s largest humanitarian networks.
Founded in 1995, Caritas Moldova is part of Caritas Internationalis and aims to carry out the charitable and social action of the Church - reaching out to the poor, vulnerable and excluded, regardless of race or religion, to build a world based on justice and fraternal love.
As the Russian invasion expands in Ukraine, the United Nations (UN) estimates that more than four million Ukrainians will be forced to flee the country if there is no cessation of the invasion. Already an estimated 84,000 refugees have crossed into Moldova, with about half moving on to other countries in the EU and the other half settling in Moldova. Caritas Moldova is responding to the refugee crisis, working to serve conflict-affected Ukrainians in Moldova.
You will assist emergency programming field activities by working directly with local partners and community members in support of Caritas Moldova’s work to serve the poor and vulnerable. Your service and community interpersonal skills contribute to projects that benefit local communities that consistently applies best practices and continuously works towards improving its impact.
You will assist emergency programming field activities by working directly with local partners and community members in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work to serve the poor and vulnerable. Your service and community interpersonal skills contribute to projects that benefit local communities that consistently applies best practices and continuously works towards improving its impact.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Support programming activities at the field level, including beneficiary identification and verification; cash, voucher, and in-kind distributions; and post-distribution interviews contributing to ensuring quality implementation.
- Contribute to ensuring accountability to project beneficiaries and local stakeholders
- Support the monitoring of project activities at the field level, per the M&E plan through collection of data.
- Support community mobilization efforts through communication and information sharing with project beneficiaries at the community level.
- In coordination with the project team support capacity building events for community
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 1-2 years work or volunteer experience in supporting community development and mobilization.
Required Languages - List languages required to perform the job
Travel - Must be willing and able to travel up to 70 % in Moldova
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Observation and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Procurement and Administrative Staff, Caritas Moldova Director, and other Caritas Moldova staff
External: Catholic Parishes, Catholic Relief Services, community members, collective center employees, other NGO and faith-based actors
Caritas Moldova is committed to the protection of children, vulnerable adults and employees against any form of abuse and exploitation.
Caritas Moldova welcomes as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Caritas Moldova’s recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier/ă juridic/ă, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- UNFPA Communication Manager Youth Programmes, Chisinau, Moldova (Service Contract, SB4.3)
- UNWFP Moldova: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant SC5 (2 roles) based in Chisinau
- Logistics Officer Moldova
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Communications Officer
- Call for expression of interest: Assistant (male or female) of the EU High Level Adviser on Financial Services
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project - 13507
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy - Procurement and Grants Officer (extended deadline)
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA7) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Termen extins pentru selectarea unui expert sau a unei companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici