WeWorld is an Italian organization working since 1971 in international cooperation and humanitarian aid. Italian member of ChildFund Alliance, global network for the defense of children's rights and present in 27 countries.
The outbreak of the war in Ukraine has put millions of people at risk: WeWorld took action immediately to provide aid to refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine to find refuge in Moldova. The main sectors of intervention are child protection, psychosocial support mainly to women and children, distribution of hygiene, food and non-food items, and education in emergency, livelihood and social cohesion.
WeWorld Moldova is looking for social workers (2 positions)
Position title: Social Worker
Duty station: Chișinău and regions (ability to travel in the regions if needed)
Duration: 4 months + with possibility of extension
Schedule: Full time or part time
Starting date: ASAP
Application closing date: 15.09.2023
- Develop and implement child-friendly activities.
- Collaborate with partners to coordinate services.
- Liaise with the Protection Team to refer vulnerable cases to specialized services.
- Document and maintain accurate records of all activities.
- Participate in the distribution events in the districts targeted by the project.
- Perform any other duties as requested.
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, law, or related field
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Good level of computer literacy
Proficiency in Russian and Romanian, good level of English
Interested qualified candidates should submit their updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com, including Social Worker WeWorld Moldova as the email subject line, by 15.09.2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Legal Analyst Position - Cilc Haga Sucursala din Republica Moldova
- Shelter and WASH Coordinator Moldova Chisinau
- Analyst Position - Cilc Haga Sucursala din Republica Moldova
- Caritas Moldova angajeaza Coordonator de Voluntari
- UNDP Moldova: Procurement Associate (NPSA7) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Project Finance Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Dniester Project
- AO „Părinți Solidari” anunță concurs pentru contractarea unui expert/e în dezvoltare organizațională
- WV - Request for Selection of Consultants for Qualitative Research
- Programme Associate Cash Based Intervention
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant al Direcției Cooperare Tehnică Externă și Colaborare Bilaterală