The Ministry of Education and Research (MoER) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Education Quality Improvement Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The Communication Specialist will provide technical assistance to the MoER and Project Management Team (PMT) in order to increase public awareness, to ensure systematic communication of EQIP progress and results, as well as to develop the EQIP Project Communication Strategy for 2023 – 2029.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the MoER web page: https://mecc.gov.md/ro/content/achizitii-publice
The MoER now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers – Procurement in Investment Project Financing. Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services dated November 2020 (hereinafter referred to as “Procurement Regulations”) setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and with the latest Guidelines on Preventing and Combating Fraud and Corruption in Projects Financed by IBRD Loans and IDA Credits.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09 00 to 17 00 hours.
This consultancy is expected to begin in October 2023 and the contract will be signed for a period of 12 months. Subject to Consultant’s satisfactory performance, the contract may be renewed until the Closing Date of the project on December 31, 2029.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by September 22, 2023, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova,
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal control și evaluare riscuri
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de consultant/ă, Direcția Drepturile Copilului
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Project Officer
- Solidarity Fund PL în Moldova angajează Specialist/ă Comunicare și PR_Termen extins
- WV Moldova - Angajarea îngrijitorului specializat / Specialized Caregiver
- Plan International is hiring Country Accountant
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova/ Joint Project Emergency support for agri-producers in the context of socio-economic and energy crisis and top-ups from SDC and Japan Supplementary Budget
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator responsabil de reglementarea evidenței contabile în BNM
- UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy for the Development of the Policy Document on Digitalization of the Education Sector
- NRC is looking for Protection from Violence Officer Moldova Chisinau