The Ministry of Education and Research (MoER) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Education Quality Improvement Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The Procurement Consultant shall provide technical support and assist the MoER in procurements activities related to Project activities under MoER responsibility in accordance with the Project Procurement Strategy for Development (PPSD), Project Procurement Plan and the Project Implementation Plan (PIP).
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the MoER web page: https://mecc.gov.md/ro/content/achizitii-publice
The MoER now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers – Procurement in Investment Project Financing. Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services dated November 2020 (hereinafter referred to as “Procurement Regulations”) setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and with the latest Guidelines on Preventing and Combating Fraud and Corruption in Projects Financed by IBRD Loans and IDA Credits.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09 00 to 17 00 hours.
This consultancy is expected to begin in October 2023 and the contract will be signed for a period of 12 months. Subject to Consultant’s satisfactory performance, the contract may be renewed until the Closing Date of the project on December 31, 2029.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by September 22, 2023, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova,
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Laolalta invită spre colaborare Ilustrator/Ilustratoare Creativ/ă
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de monitorizarea riscurilor și raportare
- Legal Analyst
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă consultant/ă în raportări
- Junior Recruitment Officer (English and French)
- Project Assistant, Case Management
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Asociația Obștească Prietena Mea este în căutarea unui psiholog/unei psiholoage pentru organizarea unor discuții de grup cu părinții și îngrijitorii copiilor cu dizabilități
- Project Associate - OHCHR component of the Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate