Business & Strategies in Europe S.A. (B&S Europe), a Brussels based consultancy firm with twenty years of experience in providing capacity building services, implementing “European Union High Level Advisers' Mission” EU-funded project, seeks to receive expressions of interest by qualified professionals for filling the position of
Assistant (male/female) of the EU High Level Adviser on
Public Finance Management
Background information: The EU High Level Advisers to Moldova are high level experts who provide policy advice in key sectors of the country’s EU-related reform agenda. For the efficient implementation of their tasks, each High Level Adviser (HLA) is supported by an HLA Assistant, who plays the role of personal assistant and language assistant. The duration of his/her assignment is paired with that of the relevant Adviser (indicatively 220 working days per year).
- Office management and administrative assistance to the HLA, including daily organisation of the office;
- Drafting of minutes of meetings and other written materials in English, Romanian and/or Russian languages;
- Assistance to the HLA in monitoring and reporting tasks, in the framework of the assessment of progress made in the respective sector;
- Logistical support;
- Provision of language assistance, including translation and interpretation (English/Romanian/Russian and vice versa).
Qualifications and skills:
- University Degree or professional experience of 5 years in the above mentioned field;
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Fluency in Romanian; knowledge of other languages spoken in the Republic of Moldova will be considered a strong advantage;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Flexible working approach and ability to plan and prioritise a continually changing schedule.
- At least 600 working days of professional experience relevant to the position of HLA Assistant as described above; additional professional experience as interpreter will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the EU policy framework in the above mentioned fields;
- Working experience in international organisations/projects or in the private sector in related subject matters.
Applicants must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Note: Civil servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot be recruited as experts.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, specifying in the subject line ‘Application for the position of Assistant to EU HLA on PFM’, shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for application is September 18th 2023, cob. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Action against Hunger is hiring an Accountant Book keeper
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on SRH, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Communication Specialist at HIAS Moldova
- Project Associate (NPSA6) - UNDP Moldova/ADA Emergency Support
- Extended Deadline: Programme Manager on Social Protection, SB4.3, Chisinau, Moldova
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - UNDP Moldova/PBF Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă al/a direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- Project Assistant, Case Management
- HelpAge International angajează Ofițer Resurse Umane
- HelpAge International angajează Asistent(ă) de Program