The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection (MLSP) is responsible for providing a range of social services and transfers to the population of Moldova. The MLSP is committed to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of its services, and to ensuring that they provide value for money.
As part of the FCDO -funded Moldova/Regional Technical Assistance Facility (MRTAF), the office manager will be responsible for the organization and coordination of the administration duties and office procedures
The Government of Moldova is committed to reforming its public sector, including its social protection system. The RESTART reform programme is a key part of this effort. The programme aims to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the social protection system, and to make it more accessible to those who need it most.
The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection ( MLSP ) has approved the establishment of a Technical Assistance Team to be based within the Ministry to support the implementation of the RESTART reform programme. We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, and communication.
Recipient of services:
The Office Manager will report to the Technical Assistance Team Leader on a day to day basis.
Scope and responsibilities of the role:
The Office manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings and appointments for experts and maintain their calendars
- Provide administrative support to working groups related to the RESTART reform Process within the MLSP
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage local office budget
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of office budgets
- Provide support in formatting reports /documents/ presentations
- Attend meetings with Experts and take minutes and ensure distribution
- Follow up with members of the working groups
- Provide logistical, travel and general support to Experts
- Liaise with the Ministry staff for logistical issues
- Organise events such as conferences and roundtables, booking venues, ensuring their smooth running etc.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances, and electronics as required
- Ensuring that the office is a clean, safe environment and ensure its appliances are in good working order
- Keep all dealings, communications, and documents confidential
- Report to the Team Leader on a regular basis
Competencies of Office Manager
The consultant will have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Business studies or related field or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office and Zoom/Teams and other online applications and the ability to use information technology as a tool and resource
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
The funding for this consultancy is available for full time work until March 31st 2024.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Action against Hunger is hiring an Accountant Book keeper
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on SRH, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Communication Specialist at HIAS Moldova
- Project Associate (NPSA6) - UNDP Moldova/ADA Emergency Support
- Extended Deadline: Programme Manager on Social Protection, SB4.3, Chisinau, Moldova
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - UNDP Moldova/PBF Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă al/a direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- Project Assistant, Case Management
- HelpAge International angajează Ofițer Resurse Umane
- HelpAge International angajează Asistent(ă) de Program