HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is an international news organization is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of Digital Broadcaster.
Digital broadcasters are responsible for creating original news-focused and feature audio content for digital and other platforms, so that it reaches new audiences, deepens loyalty, and builds trust. Under the supervision of an editor, you will work with a team of other digital broadcasters, sound designers, news & feature writers as well as digital and social media editors to moderate, produce and disseminate audio podcasts and radio shows. You will use the power of sound and human voice to distill complex topics (e.g. economics and corruption) into user friendly, compelling, engaging, and interesting story presentations. We are a team that places high value on collaboration, both in our daily work and in our efforts to continually improve how we work. You should be able to carry out all functions of other editors on the team.
- You will be doing active pitching of original angles and story ideas to prepare audio content, including podcasts and radio shows, as assigned.
- Having a keen eye for what makes a good journalistic story, you will use excellent interviewing and story-telling skills to distill complex topics into user friendly, compelling, engaging, and interesting audio story presentations.
- Working closely and collaboratively with your assigned supervisory editor(s) at each stage of podcast/radio show, from inception to the final product, you will be a looking for the latest trends in audio production and platforms and, in coordination with colleagues, experiment with new forms of storytelling and on new platforms.
- You will be working both as a field correspondent and from the bureau, either individually or as part of a team, as assigned.
- If requested, you take on writing, editing, and production assignments.
- You will be cultivating at least one specialty beat and maintain and develop own original sources, as you work quickly, accurately, and collaboratively under deadline pressure.
- You contribute to maintaining a positive working environment, proactively provide support within and outside own team, always adhering to RFE/RL editorial standards.
- You perform other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field, or the equivalent in experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of journalistic experience,
- 3+ years of experience in digital audio journalism in news organization,
- Previous experience working in a multicultural or a multinational environment; or experience living and working abroad, preferably in relevant RFE/RL regions.
- Strong news judgment,
- Team-based work ethic,
- Excellent interviewing and story-telling skills,
- Knowledge of at least one specialty beat,
- Experience in producing audio and radio content, alone or as part of a team,
- Willingness to continuously learn new skills for digital platforms,
- Familiarity with audio editing software such as Adobe Audition, Audacity, DAVID,
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with little supervision under tight deadlines,
- Broad, thorough and detailed knowledge of political, economic, and social situations in the operating area as well as international affairs,
- Understanding of RFE/RL mission and broadcast target area.
Romanian – fluent,
Russian – proficient,
English – written and spoken working knowledge.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send CVs to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code NFW in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 69638007
Alte anunturi de angajare
- The European Union Delegation to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer
- Asociația Obștească CCF Moldova anunță concurs de selectare unui sociolog
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA7) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- National Programme Officer (SB4.4) on HIV/AIDS prevention and care
- Termeni de Referință. Achiziționare de servicii de consiliere psihologică/ psihoterapie pentru copiii refugiați și părinții/îngrijitorii acestora din raioanele Strășeni, Glodeni, Florești și Telenești
- OSCE ODIHR Recruitment of local support staff for the Election Observation Mission to Moldova
- The U.S. Embassy in Chisinau is hiring a Media Grants Coordinator
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- OHCHR is looking for a National Consultant on Hate Speech for the civil society from both banks of Nistru/Dniester River
- Institutul de Instruire în Dezvoltare „MilleniuM” caută coordonator/ coordonatoare de voluntari