DevelopmentAid is looking for a Client Manager to join our growing team in Moldova and Georgia. Your mission will be to promote talent acquisition services for international donors, NGOs, and consultancy companies.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients
- Liaise with clients by email and phone and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services
- Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Follow up with the recruitment team and clients to ensure the timeliness of the recruitment process
- Provide support when needed to the recruitment team and/or clients, during the recruitment project implementation.
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Fast learner and result-oriented
- Previous experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of customer service principles.
- Hands-on experience with online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team-buildings, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova or in Georgia, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Note that this is an entry-to-mid-level position, it is not a managerial role.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code CM-DRS, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our recruitment process here workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- HelpAge International angajează Asistent(ă) de Program
- Catholic Relief Services Ukraine Finance Consultant
- Procurement Associate (GS6) - UNDP Moldova CO
- International Rescue Committee (IRC): Grants/Partnership Manager
- UN House Security Assistant - UNDP Moldova/CSA Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, Direcţia decontări interbancare
- Centrul CONTACT anunță concurs pentru angajarea unui expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în colectare de fonduri a 6 Hub-uri și 10 Fonduri de Apreprenoriat pentru Tineri/FAT
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA6) - Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- Termen extins. Termeni de referință pentru efectuarea analizei gradului de satisfacție a beneficiarilor Centrului regional de asistență integrată a copiilor victime/martori ai infracțiunilor Nord, pentru perioada martie 2022 – decembrie 2023
- UNDP Moldova: Security Associate - UNDP Moldova Country Office