Consulting services for the position of Matching Grants Facility Monitoring&Evaluation Officer, under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Consulting services for the position of Matching Grants Facility Monitoring&Evaluation Officer,
under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES COMPETITIVENESS PROJECT
Sector: General industry and trade sector
IDA Credit No. 71740
IBRD Loan No. 94230
Project ID No. P177895
Reference No. MD-CEP-347436-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project (MSME) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include the support in all aspects related to matching grant facility (MGF) to ensure all monitoring & evaluation procedures, develop and implement the M&E Strategy, ensure data collection and analysis, monitoring activities on project indicators, dissemination the monitoring data and evaluation results, BIPs progress reporting etc. are in compliance with the Project Document (PAD), Project Operation Manual (PoM), MGF Operation Manual and the Moldovan legislation.
The Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below.
The Project Implementation Unit of the MSME Competitiveness Project now invites eligible individual consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- University degree in law, economics, business management or engineering.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation and/or project management is a strong advantage.
- Minimum of five years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, and relevant transferable work experience.
- Proven skills and experience in data collection, compilation, analysis and reporting.
- Experience developing and/or implementing tools and/or programs to support enterprise development in Moldova.
- Advanced knowledge of computerized data processing using MS Excel.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze and develop reports.
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English and ability to develop documents in English.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations and to be specifically set out in the Request for submission of the technical and financial proposal.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any, together with a copy of CV in WORD format.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by March 30, 2023, COBD, indicating the assignment title in subject line.
Project Implementation Unit of the MSME Competitiveness Project
Attn. Mr. Aureliu Casian, Executive Director
180, Stefan cel Mare Ave., office 815, MD-2004, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel: + 373 22 296-723; + 373 22 296-724;
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Ocnita- termen extins
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează comunicator/comunicatoare
- B2B Sales and Marketing Manager for Local Producer
- Ministerul Justiției anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcțiilor publice vacante din cadrul aparatului central
- ACEM - Assistant Project Coordinator
- OO "Женский клуб "Голубка" приглашает (срочно!) эксперта/тренера для проведения тренинга по адвокаси в городе Басарабяска
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de director-adjunct de departament, șef direcție politică macroprudențială
- Deputy Task Order Lead (DTOL) - Dexis Consulting Group
- CNPAC anunță concurs pentru suplinirea postului vacant de Specialist comunicare