Analyst. Deadline for Applications – 10 February 2023 @ 18:00. Multiple Positions Available. Dexis Consulting Group
Deadline for Applications – 10 February 2023 @ 18:00
Multiple Positions Available
USAID has awarded Dexis Consulting Group a task order to provide technical assistance to “Support the Pre-Vetting Secretariat” (SPVS). Assistance in the SPVS program will consist of the establishment and support of a Secretariat responsible for supporting the independent Evaluation Commission (EC) with investigation, analysis, and review of the financial and ethical integrity of candidates to the self-governing bodies of judges and prosecutors - the Superior Council of Magistracy (SCM) and the Superior Council of Prosecutors (SCP), respectively, as well as their affiliated bodies. Authority for the pre-vetting process is embedded in Law No. 26/2022 and pre-vetting decisions are conducted by EC made up of three (3) national and three (3) international members. The Secretariat provides legal, technical, and administrative support to the EC and is led by a Head of Secretariat and Senior Coordinator.
The overarching goal of USAID’s support and Dexis’s task order is the establishment and support of the Pre-Vetting Secretariat as fully operational, understanding its role and processes, and with the ability to prepare documents in accordance with the Pre-vetting law.
*Applicants should be aware of the following:
- All job offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check from the National Anti-Corruption Centre (NAC) and three professional references.
- Those offered employment may take a leave of absence and/or suspend their contractual obligations from their current place of work for the duration of this contract but may not be actively engaged with, nor paid by, any other organization during the contract period.
- Remuneration is subject to negotiation based on background and experience of the chosen candidate but in general ranges between $130 to $160 gross per day. Daily rates are contracted in USD and paid in local currency (MDL) based on the prevailing rate of exchange provided by the central bank of Moldova.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit:
- Cover letter highlighting relevant experience - in English
- Current CV - in English
- The name, job title, email address and phone number of three professional references.
To firstname.lastname@example.org and should note “Analyst” in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Analyst will report to the Head of Secretariat and Senior Coordinator and will be responsible for:
- Carry out integrity (background) checks including but not limited to:
including but not limited to:
- Analysis of candidates’ asset declarations.
- Researching and compiling relevant open- source data.
- Compiling and analyzing information provided by third parties.
- Compiling and analyzing data and information provided by various national and international agencies.
- Drafting individual integrity questionnaires to be sent to the candidates and collecting and analyzing candidates’ responses;
- Assist EC members with preparations for in-person interviews with candidates for SCM or SCP membership;
- Prepare high-quality analytical reports and candidate dossiers;
- All other duties as assigned by the HoS and/or SC.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have a passion for Moldovan justice sector reform and desire to be an agent of change.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in the legal/justice sector.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented individual able to work in a high- performance team.
- Ability to communicate at a high-level both orally and in writing.
- A degree in law from an accredited university.
- Fluent in written and spoken Romanian. Applicants with a working proficiency of English at a level of B2 or higher will be given preference.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for English Teachers
- Consulting services for reviewing and assessing the existing legal framework regulating entrepreneurial activity, under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project
- Plan International is hiring for Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, Secția analiza inflației și indicatorilor sectorului real
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției administrarea patrimoniului și servicii sociale
- UN Women: Deadline Extended: National Consultant with technical expertise on economic issues to support the informal Women´s Advisory Board (WAB) on Sustainable Peacebuilding
- Customer Service Specialist at Safeguard Global
- People in Need в поиске Координатора Детского Центра (Окница)
- Internews în Moldova caută un coordonator/o coordonatoare pentru tabăra fotografică National Geographic Photo Camp 2023 (RO/RU)